Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Whoops! iPhone 4G Prototype Leaked!

No Shit. This is true.
A dumbass tester for Apple went out to a bar with his prototype of the new iPhone 4G. He managed to LEAVE the prototype at the bar, where someone picked it up and realized what they had. The phone was nearly immediately shut down by Apple, but the new owner ended up selling it for $10,000 to Gizmondo.

Here's a link to the article.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:27 PM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Gotta love how they are ripping off from the droid, the 1 cellphone that has managed to outsell their stupid ass hardware
Old 04-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Something's fishy about this. And I know fish. I'm guessing this was a viral marketing ploy. Apple usually has their new hardware under lock and key. Literally, like it's chained to the workstation it's being used at.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

well I hope this is what we have to look forward to.
How is it a rip off?
I had an HTC about 5 years ago that i got flashed for Cricket....lol but it was the first phone i saw with the slide out keyboard.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:45 PM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Look @ a droid and look at this alleged iPhone 4G, they are the same thig aside form the fact that apple's hardware is slightly rounder.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

i'm not buying it.
The only difference between the iphone and droid is the hard buttons.
This one appears to only have the one.

I love my iPhone btw. I didn't think i would, but i do.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:57 PM
El Mariachi Offline
Zorro's His Bitch

El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

the real iphone 4g looks almost the same. Just some twists. Dunno why all apple fans are getting their panties in a wad.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:54 AM
m-m-m Offline
The Illustrious Comish!

m-m-m is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

it's odd because the actual gizmodo article shows a completely different phone ... no slide out keyboard.

http://gizmodo.com/5520164/
Old 04-20-2010, 08:18 AM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-m-m View Post
it's odd because the actual gizmodo article shows a completely different phone ... no slide out keyboard.

http://gizmodo.com/5520164/
Yeah, not sure where Jitterbug's picture came from. The new iPhone looks very much like the old one, except less rounded. Seems like its got an improved flash camera, and a front-facing camera (kind of like a DSi). I don't know, I'll need to see what they're intending to do with it, but it seems like a fine iteration of what's currently out there from the looks of it. Did anyone see the letter/response article on Gizmodo? All class, those Giz guys.

http://gizmodo.com/5520479/a-letter-...et-iphone-back
Old 04-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Video of the phone