Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
What's the Best BMDD? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > Bad Movie Drinky Drinky

Bad Movie Drinky Drinky Regale us with your tales of drinking, laughing, and making fun of movies!

Old 04-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default What's the Best BMDD?

If you practice any sort of regular BMDD, I want to know what your favorite was. I've got one:

Zombie Lake - This is an absolute classic. It's about Nazi Zombies, in a lake, and it will provide some of the funniest moments ever captured on film.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Eww gross the zombie made out with him!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Hmmm.... I've had BMDD.com on the back burner for a long time, shall I put it all on here? And link that domain to the forum?
Old 04-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Maximus Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Maximus is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to Maximus Send a message via MSN to Maximus Send a message via Yahoo to Maximus Send a message via Skype™ to Maximus

Is it a crime that I do not consume Alchyholic Beverages? O.o
Old 04-02-2010, 07:36 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Is it a crime that I do not consume Alchyholic Beverages? O.o
If it were a crime sir, I'd be sent to a penal colony, because I don't drink either...

...wait... Don't drink, live in Australia, Australia is/was a penal colony... awwwwww shit!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Maximus Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Maximus is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to Maximus Send a message via MSN to Maximus Send a message via Yahoo to Maximus Send a message via Skype™ to Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
If it were a crime sir, I'd be sent to a penal colony, because I don't drink either...

...wait... Don't drink, live in Australia, Australia is/was a penal colony... awwwwww shit!
Hahaha! Welcome to the Non-Alchyholic Beverage Group of Talkingship!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopy View Post
Hmmm.... I've had BMDD.com on the back burner for a long time, shall I put it all on here? And link that domain to the forum?
That would be epic.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:13 PM
m-m-m Offline
The Illustrious Comish!

m-m-m is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

STARCRASH

keep in mind that this came out in 1978. A full year after star wars. Wanna know the best part? It's one of David Hasselhoff's first roles!

Last edited by m-m-m; 04-02-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:10 PM
m-m-m Offline
The Illustrious Comish!

m-m-m is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

wtf? no starcrash love?

choopy??

J-bug?
Old 04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-m-m View Post
wtf? no starcrash love?

choopy??

J-bug?
Oh yeah, I remember this one very fondly. It was a blatant rip off of Star Wars that crashed and burned the first time you saw a spaceship - which was the very first scene.