Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Best Cartoon? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > Television Shows

Television Shows What have you been watching on the boob tube?

Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Best Cartoon?

Give it to me. What is your favorite cartoon from when you were a kid, and then what's your favorite as an adult?

As a kid - gotta say it was the Thundercats or He-Man!

As an adult... hmmm, I think I'm going to have to go with The Venture Brothers. Fucking A, I love that show.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I'm gonna go Transformers and M.A.S.K.

Now - Easily Space Ghost (both coast to coast and whatever the variety show was called)
Old 04-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Then- Wile E. Coyote and The Roadrunner
Now- Cowboy Bebop, Coyote and Roadrunner are still my favs though.

Forever- Southpark

Last edited by Cam-Dog; 04-03-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:38 AM
DEL Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

DEL is loved by somebody!

Past-The Tick and X-men
Now-The Tick, Venture Bros., Frisky Dingo, and of course Southpark.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:50 AM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Thundercats. Although batman beyond was cool too.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 PM
doworkson176 Offline

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Then- Pokemon, Dexter's Laboratory, and Dragon Ball Z
Now- Phineas and Ferb( it is actually a pretty good show) and Dragon Ball Z (this show never gets old.)
Old 04-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doworkson176 View Post
Then- Pokemon, Dexter's Laboratory, and Dragon Ball Z
Now- Phineas and Ferb( it is actually a pretty good show) and Dragon Ball Z (this show never gets old.)
My daughter loves Phineas and Ferb, and I've even begun to really dig it. Pretty darn funny.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
daCooksta Offline

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Isn't it written by people behind family guy?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:48 PM
McChicken116 Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

McChicken116 is loved by somebody!

YO JOE! And of course, Spongebob squarepants
Old 04-03-2010, 01:31 PM
doworkson176 Offline

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
My daughter loves Phineas and Ferb, and I've even begun to really dig it. Pretty darn funny.
My little sisters watch it some times and i watch it with them. It as actually one of my more favorite cartoons that i have seen.