Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
'V' Might Get Cancelled! - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > Television Shows

Television Shows What have you been watching on the boob tube?

Old 05-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default 'V' Might Get Cancelled!

Uh Oh, It looks like NBCs brilliant decision to split the 'V' season in two isn't working out so well. Ratings have sucked ever since the show came back from hiatus. A little more info (but not much) is HERE.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Qwaint Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Qwaint is loved by somebody!
Send a message via MSN to Qwaint Send a message via Skype™ to Qwaint

Can't say I'm surprised.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:15 AM
Nerves Offline

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

NO NO NO NO NO NO You shut your dirty mouth! If V gets cancelled I am holding you personally responsible. Yes I am talking to you! All members of the forums are required by Ship-law to watch V EVERY SINGLE WEEK and LOVE IT!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Quinstar Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Quinstar is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Hmmm... I've seen the commercials. Never watched it. Is it something that you can pick up in the middle?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinstar View Post
Hmmm... I've seen the commercials. Never watched it. Is it something that you can pick up in the middle?
Aliens came to earth and are pretending to be nice, but they are actually lizard people who want to do nasty things to us.

There, you're caught up.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:03 AM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Aliens came to earth and are pretending to be nice, but they are actually lizard people who want to do nasty things to us.

There, you're caught up.
LMAO the sad part is that that pretty much really describes the show until now.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:07 AM
blackcat0158 Offline

blackcat0158 is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to blackcat0158

Oh shit, this came back?

Dammit. I love the original V. The new one was alright (what I had seen of it, since apparently I'm with the majority of people and didn't realize it came back).

I really don't like when they split things up like this. I got pissed off at my DVR for recording Dancing with the stars when V was taken off that I deleted the auto-record.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Qwaint Offline

Qwaint is loved by somebody!
Send a message via MSN to Qwaint Send a message via Skype™ to Qwaint

Oh Jitterbug, such a tantrum child

But think about it, they could have taken this show in which ever direction imagineable, and they chose 'emo-kid, emo-priest, weepy-mom'.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Quinstar Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Quinstar is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post

There, you're caught up.
That sounds a little to complex of a plot for me. I think I'll give it a look when it comes to DVD, but it doesn't really sound all that fascinating.