Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
SG Flix - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default SG Flix

All of my recent podcasting efforts have gone to the Sarcastic Gamer SG Flix show. I'm curious if you guys have been listening, and if you have, what you think of it. I had a blast doing the recent Star Wars shows.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:23 PM
VinDali Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

VinDali is loved by somebody!

The shows are good, but I enjoy 1 of the pod casters a bit less than the other 2.
Even tho I wish 1 podcaster would stop talking now and then, I do enjoy them while I work.

The Starship Troopers and the Star Wars were some of the bests. The Blood Raynes make never want to see them (not that I ever wanted to see a Bole flick)

Keep up the good work and bring your ass back to Indy so we can grab a beer or 20 soon.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinDali View Post
The shows are good, but I enjoy 1 of the pod casters a bit less than the other 2.
Even tho I wish 1 podcaster would stop talking now and then, I do enjoy them while I work.

The Starship Troopers and the Star Wars were some of the bests. The Blood Raynes make never want to see them (not that I ever wanted to see a Bole flick)

Keep up the good work and bring your ass back to Indy so we can grab a beer or 20 soon.
Definitely. I am craving some Three Floyds.

Old 08-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Niyon Offline

Niyon is loved by somebody!

Yea, I've listened to all of them so far, and I love listening to them. SG Flix is one of the only SG podcasts I listen to now (along with Blu... I'm still wondering why with that one when I don't have a PS3.)
Old 08-29-2011, 08:14 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I love Flix kinda wish you guys did more obscure movies though.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

You really need to do Robo Geisha
Old 09-20-2011, 01:44 AM
RobT Offline

RobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to RobT

This is my favourite podcast at the moment. Do it forever or I kill you
Old 09-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Jitterbug Offline

I'm having a blast with Flix. I am admittedly a little sad that the show isn't TS About Movies, but never-the-less, I LOVE talking about movies.

Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 PM
RobT Offline

RobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to RobT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
I'm having a blast with Flix. I am admittedly a little sad that the show isn't TS About Movies, but never-the-less, I LOVE talking about movies.
It shows!

Are you going to go back to the regular show before hitting the prequels that shall not be named? I'm loving the Be Kind Rewinds but you guys must have watched a megaton of movies that we've not heard your take on... (you know we're waiting for the audio version of the Air Bender rant right? )
Old 09-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobT View Post
It shows!

Are you going to go back to the regular show before hitting the prequels that shall not be named? I'm loving the Be Kind Rewinds but you guys must have watched a megaton of movies that we've not heard your take on... (you know we're waiting for the audio version of the Air Bender rant right? )
We are going to do a month of regular shows through October and then kick back into the Star Wars shows in November. That way we can talk about some horror flicks!