Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Grown Ups - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > Coming Soon or Now in Theaters

Coming Soon or Now in Theaters What movies are coming out, or are currently in theaters, that you want to talk about?

Old 03-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.
Question Grown Ups

Well I just watched Michael Jackson This Is It(great watch) and there was a preview for this one, so what do you think?
Sorry we dont have any embed features yet.
Yes I tried putting around it.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
Well I just watched Michael Jackson This Is It(great watch) and there was a preview for this one, so what do you think?
Sorry we dont have any embed features yet.
Yes I tried putting around it.
The link worked for me.
I think it looks funny, but I can't help but think that it should have been Chris Farley playing Kevin James' role. It kinda makes me sad...

Old 03-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Cam-Dog Offline

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Yes Farley is missed in this one and it is sad but they got the next best thing.
I wonder if Kevin James is playing the roll in honor of him or if hes playing it as himself.

I knew the link would work but we need to get the embed stuff set up so the videos right there.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
Yes Farley is missed in this one and it is sad but they got the next best thing.
I wonder if Kevin James is playing the roll in honor of him or if hes playing it as himself.

I knew the link would work but we need to get the embed stuff set up so the videos right there.
Ahhhh, gotcha. We'll have to see if Pisco can help with that.

Old 03-26-2010, 05:37 PM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

It looks like its going to be a good movie. I can't wait... to move somewhere where I can actually watch a movie for once.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
It looks like its going to be a good movie. I can't wait... to move somewhere where I can actually watch a movie for once.
When's the big moving day?

Old 03-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Cam-Dog Offline

Woo Chop-Chop's is moving? Where to?
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Grown Ups does look pretty funny. OK, I'm just going to say it. Kevin James bores me. That said, I'll probably enjoy this movie. Oh yeah, it's nice to see David Spade doing a movie again.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:21 PM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
When's the big moving day?
If the job I've applied for wants me, and they pay enough, I'll be pretty much back in civilization by the middle of the year, so only 2 or 3 months away
Old 03-29-2010, 02:46 AM
MrsChupacabra Offline
Choopy's wife. Be gentle.

MrsChupacabra is loved by somebody!

We're pretty excited for this movie too- I am a bit skeptical though... I mean the movies aren't what they used to be... Too many times often, I have sat down, awaiting a great laugh only to be disappointed.

Now, Kevin James is really funny on Kings of Queens... but in the movies he has played in I am so not impressed.

We shall see... If this movie isn't funny... Comedy has gone to hell, and there's little chance of getting it back... That's just my opinion.