Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Either / Or : Holy Grail OR Life of Brian - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > DVD and Blu-Ray

DVD and Blu-Ray The video vault keeps growing! What movies are in your collection?

View Poll Results: Either / Or : Holy Grail OR Life of Brian
Monty Python's Life of Brian 4 20.00%
Monty Python and the Holy Grail 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Either / Or : Holy Grail OR Life of Brian

Here it is, Python fans: the ultimate dividing line. All of us agree that Monty Python is one of the greatest comedy teams in history - and the vast, vast majority of us would say that Grail and Brian are the two best films (seriously, I would love to hear a sincere argument for Meaning of Life.) Now you have to choose. Which is better?!

Old 04-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Natural Eraser Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Natural Eraser is loved by somebody!

Holy Grail in my opinion. I don't know why, I just enjoy it more...
Old 04-06-2010, 12:47 PM
RobT Offline

RobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to RobT

Grail for me, more laughs
Old 04-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Niyon Offline

Niyon is loved by somebody!

Definitely a brutal either-or Jitterbug, damn you. But I voted for Holy Grail. Love watching Life of Brian, but I have fonder memories of playing Magic: The Gathering and referring to the Prodigal Sorcerers as "Tim"
Old 04-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Abrahamm Lincoln Offline

Abrahamm Lincoln is loved by somebody!
Send a message via MSN to Abrahamm Lincoln

The Holy Grail is my pick as well Life of Brian is fun but the Grail just makes me laugh non-stop.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:27 PM
doworkson176 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I had to pick Grail because i havent gotten to finish Life of Brian.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:39 PM
McChicken116 Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

McChicken116 is loved by somebody!

Grail!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Nerves Offline

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Gotta go with the Grail, because I know what my quest is. I AM TIM! Where is your vote on this one Jiternuts?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
Gotta go with the Grail, because I know what my quest is. I AM TIM! Where is your vote on this one Jiternuts?
I'm the only one here for Brian so far.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Grantly Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Grantly is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
I'm the only one here for Brian so far.
I've got your back!