Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Criminal Minds - Talkingship Forums
Old 04-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Niyon Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Niyon is loved by somebody!
Default Criminal Minds

Let me start this out with how I got hooked into watching it. When my fiancee and I moved in together months ago, we started watching tv together and, in particular, watching our favorite shows together. Well, she loved watching CSI: Miami episodes on A&E, so we would leave it on, and finally after a few episodes, they would play a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds.

And we both now habitually try to watch it when it's on.

So, do any of you enjoy the show too? And are any of you as excited for Minds 2.0 like I am after watching the premiere episode that aired last night?
Old 04-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

I got into the show after the third season or so. I used to go and rent a season of a show from Blockbuster, and watch it over five days. I'm a huge Mandy Patkin fan (ever since I saw him on Dead Like Me). He was great over the first few seasons. When he left, I felt the show really lost something. I still watch it on a fairly regular basis. If it's an episode I've not seen before, I'm not moving from my couch.

As for Minds 2.0, I'd never heard of it till your post.