Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Resurrect An Old Favorite Kid's Movie - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > DVD and Blu-Ray

DVD and Blu-Ray The video vault keeps growing! What movies are in your collection?

Old 04-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Resurrect An Old Favorite Kid's Movie

What movie from your childhood would you like to see resurrected and turned into a new, big budget movie? For me, I would love for there to be an updated Neverending Story. I loved that movie as a kid, and I would love to see what they could do with that story with today's moviemaking magic. Just imagine a newly designed Falcor!

BTW, this picture made me LOL

Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 PM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

How about a remake of Pocahontas, but in space?

Oh wayt.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Jitterbug my friend they ARE remaking The NeverEnding Story!

I loved and still love the cartoons Little Nemo and Rock A' Doodle so maybe they cold make a good remake but I wouldnt bet on it.

I know these are not kid movies but still I'd like to see a remake of Robocop oh wait they are making one.
Um how about a remake of Conan oh there making one of that too.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:40 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Can we ditch the Michael Bay Transformers and do a true G1 flick set in 1984? I think the potential for some great 80s sattire would make it an entertaining watch. Plus I have a hard time liking much of anything besides the original series.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:04 AM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I vote for The Last Starfighter or Labyrinth
Old 04-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopy View Post
I vote for The Last Starfighter or Labyrinth
FUCK YES! The Last Starfighter is such a great movie! It is cheesy as all shit now, but I remember watching that as a kid and saying, "Hey Robert Preston, I'm good at video games too!"

Old 04-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
Jitterbug my friend they ARE remaking The NeverEnding Story!

I loved and still love the cartoons Little Nemo and Rock A' Doodle so maybe they cold make a good remake but I wouldnt bet on it.

I know these are not kid movies but still I'd like to see a remake of Robocop oh wait they are making one.
Um how about a remake of Conan oh there making one of that too.
Please, please please let the Neverending Story remake be good. The last thing my childhood can take is more raping. George Lucas already raped the fuck out of nearly everything I held sacred.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Nipples Offline
The Nipples Never Saw Him Coming

Nipples has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Nipples has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Please, please please let the Neverending Story remake be good. The last thing my childhood can take is more raping. George Lucas already raped the fuck out of nearly everything I held sacred.
My theory is that no matter what happens that this shit is required to keep going. I seriously was thinking about who to sue because the shit ended (I mean, come on people this is THE NEVERENDING STORY!!!).

(o) (o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttonchop
Therefore, in conclusion, you have just created a paradox which will rip the world in two, resulting in the entire shit show being sucked into a black hole, leading us to an ass backwards world full of Time Traveling Trannies...