Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Regret Zone 2 - Page 2 - Talkingship Forums
Old 03-31-2010, 09:41 AM
Abrahamm Lincoln Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Abrahamm Lincoln is loved by somebody!
Send a message via MSN to Abrahamm Lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by daCooksta View Post
I enjoyed TW, but didn't pick up KW. I do somewhat regret getting Red Alert 3, though. I'm pretty sure that franchise is going to die very, very soon.
I am actually the opposite of you, loved RA3 (Could be cause I was a Westwood fanboy) but couldn't stand TW, Kanes Wrath was better but still mediocre all around
Old 03-31-2010, 09:49 AM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahamm Lincoln View Post
I am actually the opposite of you, loved RA3 (Could be cause I was a Westwood fanboy) but couldn't stand TW, Kanes Wrath was better but still mediocre all around
I guess it's not that I don't enjoy the game, I just have trouble getting myself to play it. Too many better games to play instead.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:06 AM
Deadpool Offline

Deadpool is completely neutral

I've only regretted buying two games. Being a teenager with not much money, I've been forced to choose my games carefully. I do my research and I'm set to go.

The first one was Street Fighter 4. I picked it up because I LOVE everything having to with Street Fighter video games. I didn't even research this one because it's Street Fighter. I played it for a while and it sucked. Even knowing combos and such, the arcade mode was way to difficult to do, even on the lowest setting. The online was glitchy and everyone picked Ken. I traded it back using the 7-day GameStop policy and picked up Fallout 3 instead. Haven't regretted that one.

The second is Brutal Legend. I like Tim Schafer and I like his games. Brutal Legend, however, was a ball of crap wrapped in great music, voice acting, and a thinly veiled gameplay lie. I used it to fund my purchase of Final Fantasy XIII.

Old 03-31-2010, 02:30 PM
daCooksta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiepool View Post
I've only regretted buying two games. Being a teenager with not much money, I've been forced to choose my games carefully. I do my research and I'm set to go.

The first one was Street Fighter 4. I picked it up because I LOVE everything having to with Street Fighter video games. I didn't even research this one because it's Street Fighter. I played it for a while and it sucked. Even knowing combos and such, the arcade mode was way to difficult to do, even on the lowest setting. The online was glitchy and everyone picked Ken. I traded it back using the 7-day GameStop policy and picked up Fallout 3 instead. Haven't regretted that one.
Same here! Although I didn't trade it in. I keep it because I want to like it, I just can't.

Worth noting, however, that the iPhone version of the game is awesome.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:00 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Quote:
Is Super Paper Mario the Wii one? If so, I've been thinking of trying it out. Perhaps a trade or borrow could be worked out.

Regardless, I can't think of any games I regret owning, but that's not to say such games don't exist.
I bet I could sneak it off the shelf without my kids noticing. They're still too young to understand all of the RPG conventions of it. What do you have in mind for a trade?

I'm thinking we should have some sort of trading post section too. Why take a lousy trade in rate when you can find a ship mate who would trade a game for a game?
Old 03-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadDoG View Post
I bet I could sneak it off the shelf without my kids noticing. They're still too young to understand all of the RPG conventions of it. What do you have in mind for a trade?

I'm thinking we should have some sort of trading post section too. Why take a lousy trade in rate when you can find a ship mate who would trade a game for a game?
That's a really good idea. We should totally do that.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
daCooksta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadDoG View Post

well... when it comes to Wii games, I don't have much. Anything you want?
Old 03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
PaganNinja Offline

PaganNinja is loved by somebody!

I regret nothing!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
GunnderDaWunder Offline

GunnderDaWunder is loved by somebody!

At first I regretted buying the wii, but in the end not so much because a year later I still sold it for $80 more than I paid brand new for it. Some mom off craigslist who wanted it for wii fit... Good riddance!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:17 AM
UndeadDoG Offline

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Quote:
well... when it comes to Wii games, I don't have much. Anything you want?
Oh it doesn't have to be for the Wii. I have all three consoles.