Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Was I the only one that played Yu gi oh in here? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Hobby Shop > Cards

Cards Are you into collectible card games? Here's the place for you.

Old 04-26-2010, 03:24 AM
El Mariachi Offline
Zorro's His Bitch

El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.
Default Was I the only one that played Yu gi oh in here?

I remember seriously spending my lunch money from high school just to buy those cards.

I had the Joey starter deck and a bunch of booster packs. I had a fusion based deck. And then i gave them to my brother and they dissapeared.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I remember Nerves tried to get me into that game once, but I never jumped in. I'm not sure how much he played.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:59 AM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I played two games of it, if memory serves me. I bought the starter decks and some booster packs, but it just wasn't enough to get me into it. I was so used to playing Magic, that it felt kind of hollow. However I did LOVE the pirate one with the little boats! I still have all my stuff for that and used to play at the local shop every Wednesday. Man, I want to play that now. Jitterbug? ahem, ahem.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:07 PM
blackcat0158 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

blackcat0158 is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to blackcat0158

I was hardcore into this game. I was 3rd place in the local tourney a few years back (out of some 20-odd people). Sadly there was only one of those. I did get a bitchin' deck that wasn't out yet though.

I still have all my junk.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:03 PM
MrSoft Offline

MrSoft is loved by somebody!

I LOVED Yu-Gi-Oh! Both the cards and the cartoon. I remember gazing longingly at the 180 Egyptian God Cards in the window of my local card shop.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Xgamr Offline

Xgamr is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Yahoo to Xgamr Send a message via Skype™ to Xgamr

I have a 90% complete X-Saber deck. need a few commons and 3 Emmersblades which are overpriced

Old 06-20-2010, 03:11 AM
MrWooT Offline

MrWooT is loved by somebody!

I got into them for a short period of time. But not as much as Pokemon.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Grantly Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Grantly is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I was really into Yu-Gi-Oh. Me and a friend used to go to Hastings and play with people. I had a pretty good deck back in the day. I gave most of my cards to my cousin after I stopped playing though. Now that you've reminded me of it, I might download a couple of GBA Yu-Gi-Oh games for my emulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoft View Post
I LOVED Yu-Gi-Oh! Both the cards and the cartoon. I remember gazing longingly at the 180 Egyptian God Cards in the window of my local card shop.

I totally stole those from my cousin. Plus I won Slifer the Sky Dragon (can't believe I still remember that name) at a tournament in the Hastings I played at.

Last edited by Grantly; 06-21-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:06 PM
doworkson176 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantly View Post
Now that you've reminded me of it, I might download a couple of GBA Yu-Gi-Oh games for my emulator
Please dont. I dont want to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh. You know I will end up playing it for hours on end if you download it. Lets just stick to old Zelda games.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Brandonpop Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

Brandonpop is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandonpop

Man Yu-Gi-Oh was the shit. I remember in a school touranament I landed 3rd place. It was pretty cool actually I got a God Card and cash prize of 100 HK dollars (around 12-13USD) which I obviously spent on more cards lol!