Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Did anyone used to play the Star Wars card game? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Hobby Shop > Cards

Cards Are you into collectible card games? Here's the place for you.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Ala Douche Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Ala Douche is loved by somebody!
Default Did anyone used to play the Star Wars card game?

I used to play the shit out of that game with my friends, but haven't met anyone since then who ever played it.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I've never been into playing cards and am not nearly into Star Wars enough to get me to.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:54 AM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I seem to remember having a few of the cards...but I never played the game. Are you looking to get back into it?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I played when it first came out - I worked at a Card and Comic shop at the time so we played damn near all of the games that came out in the mid to late 90's

Old 11-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Ala Douche Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Ala Douche is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokela View Post
I seem to remember having a few of the cards...but I never played the game. Are you looking to get back into it?
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no.