Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Metroid: Other M - Talkingship Forums
Old 04-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Grantly Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Grantly is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default Metroid: Other M

Anyone else excited about Other M? I think this game looks awesome, and it's been way too long since a 2D Metroid. Who else will be picking this up?
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I don't know man, I need to see more from it to really get pumped. I'm hearing things about this game along the lines of it not knowing what it wants to be, it being a side-scroller with boss fights in first-person, and various other things that throw up red flags when it comes to Wii games. I want to be excited about it, but I've got my doubts.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

This is going to sound shitty - so forgive me in advance. I kind of hope it sucks. I sold my Wii because I hated it, and if they start putting out awesome games it is going to make me regret my decision.