Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Sound > Other Music Topics

Other Music Topics Anything related to music that isn't about a specific band.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default See how long you can go with the lyrics

I like big butts and I cannot lie
Old 01-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

and you other brothers can't deny
Old 01-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Grantly Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Grantly is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist...
Old 01-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

And a round thing in your face, you get sprung
Wanna pull out tough when you notice that butt was stuffed.
Even the G she's wearing, I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit cha, and take your pictcha
My homeboys try to warn me, but that butt you got make (me me me so horny)
Ohh rumplesmoothskin, you say you wanna get in my Benz....

(all from memory)
Old 01-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

And a round thing in your face, you get sprung
Wanna pull out tough when you notice that butt was stuffed.
Even the G she's wearing, I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit cha, and take your pictcha
My homeboys try to warn me, but that butt you got make (me me me so horny)
Ohh rumplesmoothskin, you say you wanna get in my Benz....

(all from memory)
Old 01-10-2011, 08:11 PM
N0kel Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

N0kel is loved by somebody!

^ I think you broke the thread with your uncanny recollection skill. You sir, are a Real Man of Genius.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Yeah Farva totally messed it all up. I thought the point was post one line at a time.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Sorry-ish
Old 01-11-2011, 07:20 PM
N0kel Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

N0kel is loved by somebody!

No, no. I do not wish to reprimand you. I wish to congratulate you, sir
Old 01-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Then let's start another one shall we? Nice work Farva!