Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Nintendo Press Conference Discussion Thread - Page 2 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Console Gaming > Wii

Wii Wiggle that controller some more.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

The sidescrolling stuff looks really good. I love the film strip guide animation at the top and bottom of the level, that's a nice touch. Looks like a good, solid rental right now. Maybe more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
Then it the show began to have an identity crisis. It wouldn't play, we found it in my daughters room trying on a tiara, and it began to have a strange affection for Kenny G.
Was it also drinking a Dinky-Doodle?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Fisherman Offline

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Kirby's back? Kirby's back! Sweet.

Quote:
Then it the show began to have an identity crisis. It wouldn't play, we found it in my daughters room trying on a tiara, and it began to have a strange affection for Kenny G.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Fisherman Offline

Oh man, I might get diabetes if I play this new Kirby game. Not sure how I feel about the line-art style.
Quote:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Fisherman Offline

Wow, the 3DS may be the way 3D gets into the home. "Without grrrrasses"
Quote:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Fisherman Offline

Icarus! Wow, that game looks fantastic.
Quote:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Fisherman Offline

Holy shit, I thought it was a Wii game. The graphical fidelity of the 3DS look great. The Icarus gameplay reminded me of Nights for the Dreamcast, with what looks to be some pretty solid combat elements. So far, Nintendo's blowing the doors off of this E3.
Quote:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Fisherman Offline

When. When can I spend $250 (that's my guess) on this piece of hardware?
Quote:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Fisherman Offline

No price, no date on 3DS. But that is how you do a press conference.
Quote:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Good for Nintendo finally a good show. When I look at Nintendo games I still don't see hardcore games other than maybe Zelda and Metroid.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Bravo on the 3DS! This is definitely the way of the future for 3D.