Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Mariokart - Talkingship Forums
Old 05-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Mariokart

Is anyone still playing this? It is still one of my favorite games, shut up Jitterbug, and wanted to know if anyone else is out there throwing shells still? We have represented all consoles thus far, but I thought this game might make for a fun gamer night. Let the responses begin.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I thought that part of the fun of a gamer night was being able to talk with people. Thanks, Wii!!

Old 05-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I'm down! And to Jitterbug's point ..........

Skype?
Old 05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
I'm down! And to Jitterbug's point ..........

Skype?
Oh that's a good point. You guys should totally do a game over Skype. That would be fun.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Fisherman Offline

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

It would certainly make it easy to record, if we wanted to lace the highlights into a show. If we got a bunch of people it would probably go to show how fun TS gamernights are.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Jitterbug Offline

My rage meter with that game skyrockets past any semblance of human speech. My rage becomes ethereal when that game turns on.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:14 AM
blackcat0158 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

blackcat0158 is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to blackcat0158

I still try my hand at Mario Kart from time to time.

I would love to hear the drunken screams of rage from Jitterbug as we all make sure to take him out just enough to the point of exasperation right before "fuck it- I quit!" with the accompanied flying wii remote..
Old 05-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat0158 View Post
I still try my hand at Mario Kart from time to time.

I would love to hear the drunken screams of rage from Jitterbug as we all make sure to take him out just enough to the point of exasperation right before "fuck it- I quit!" with the accompanied flying wii remote..
Can you play two player on one system while online in that game? Wondering because I no longer have a Wii and would have to go to Nerves' house if I were to participate.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Fisherman Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Can you play two player on one system while online in that game? Wondering because I no longer have a Wii and would have to go to Nerves' house if I were to participate.
At worst you could trade off race to race. One of you could also provide overall race commentary (using the minimap thing that shows where everyone's at) while the other one curses and swears.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I'm down for some Kart races. I'm not down for skyping, though. Why don't we just use the 'ol 360 to talk through?