Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
I Fucking <3 NYC - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > The Drunk Tank

The Drunk Tank Tell us your stories of drunken revelry!

Old 11-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.
Default I Fucking <3 NYC

My friends I can now call myself a drinking man. Its not that I haven't not been doing it for years, its that now I have done it with style.
This past weekend I took a trip with 3 other new and young Airmen, such as myself, up to New York City and went6 on to have one of the best times of my life. We arrive at about 10am and are already happy as hell just to be in Manhattan, the place we always see on the movies!

First thing first we check in at out hotel wich is on Broadway and 27th which means its was right in the middle, we felt like badasses. It was not cheap 320 for just one night with two beds but more than worth it. Then we hit the streets right away, walking straight to the Empire State Building so we can eye hump the whole city. an hour or so later we walked to Centeral Park and sat on the rock Little Nicky sat on and threw sticks at roller bladers. We made our way to the Natural History Museum ,it was huge we couldn't walk it all but we tried(it does not look like it does in Night at the Museum at all btw) the dinosaur fossils were amazing.

By this time it was getting dark so of course we have to make our way to Time Square, its like the center of the universe. Its great just like you'd think we walk and look around for a hour and end up going into the big Dave & Busters they have right there in Time Square. Only two of us were of age(not me) so one of my buddies lets me use his id, we kinda look the same meaning white with a military hair cut. Just like that I was drinking very expensive Long Island Ice Teas and Bluemoons, the only beer they had other than the big shit beers. We proceeded to play the big trivia game they have for all 200 of our tickets, it was a great time for sure, followed by a 13 dollar Jagger Bomb but the night is young.

We dip out of D&B's and walk back into the heart of time Square, its even more amazing this time! So this guys starts hassling us to buy some tickets to HA! Comedy Club which is not even a block away and we are like "Fuck yeah how much more NYC can you get than Stand up!" The show starts in 45 minutes and we have to pregame still! we jump in a taxi for the hotel and each down some shots and race back to HA! As we are headed into the club I look up and we walk right threw a small group of guys, one of which was Jason Sudeikis fucking awesome! my second star sighting of the day( walked past Rachel Dratch during the day). I wont go into details on the club it was hilarious but none of the comics were very well known they had been on tv but not huge. It was fucking hysterical along with more drinks!

After the show were marched across the street to O'Riley's Pub. This is where things get fuzzy, apparently walking into a bar like you belong there is just as good as an id, awesome. Most of the stools are taken accept a few at the end so we dock there right next to an older couple, in their 50s, they become our best friends as the night goes on. I order a Smithwicks followed by another soon after, were rocking out to some 80 music all night from the jukebox we even Rick Rolled ourselves. I know I had a Jagger Bomb, a few Coronas, and at some point an Irish Car Bomb, wow. Next thing I remember its 10am and we are in the hotel haha they fill me in that I threw up in the ice container at the end of the bar and I took a 15 minute nap out on the street at 3am. I wasn't the drunkest but I did need help standing, our other buddy had to be drag to the taxi and u to the room. Not a bad first bar experience if I do say so myself.

The next day involved hungover sight seeing, walked to Ground Zero which is something everyone should do at some point. Pretty emotional. Seeing some street performers and taking a ferry to see the Statue of Liberty. Pretty straight forward tourist stuff. Oh yeah and ate some famous NYC Pizza and Hotdogs and some city renowned Burger Joint. Sure it cost a lot of money for the trip but well worth it for sure. Any questions?

Last edited by Cam-Dog; 11-11-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

That sounds like a great time. Can't wait to hear the conclusion.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:22 AM
rasenganking Offline

rasenganking is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to rasenganking

He goes back to his hotel room and gets butt fucked by his buddies

Last edited by rasenganking; 11-08-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasenganking View Post
He goes back to his hotel room and gets but fucked by his buddies
Perfect vacation.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Nerves Offline

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasenganking View Post
He goes back to his hotel room and gets butt fucked by his buddies
I have taken Jitterbug on this very same vacation twice this month.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:03 PM
rasenganking Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
I have taken Jitterbug on this very same vacation twice this month.
Nerves you truly do know how to treat a ma-lady
Old 11-27-2011, 01:06 PM
rasenganking Offline

Just re-read it for the entire story black out drunk definitely means someone raped his ass