Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
New Wii Zelda Game - Talkingship Forums
Old 03-28-2010, 03:06 AM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default New Wii Zelda Game

It's a widely-accepted rumor that this year at E3 Nintendo will unveil their newest Zelda game for the Wii. My question, dear shipmates, is this: What style of Zelda game would you prefer the next one be? Another cell-shaded adventure like Wind Waker? A revamped top-down like Four Swords? Or should it be in the visual style of Twilight Princess?

Me, I'm hoping for a Twilight Princess-styled remake of A Link to the Past, a game that passed me by for the most part during my teenage years.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:49 AM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I agree. Twilight Princess was an amazing game. If they could put that kind of effort into this new installment, I'll be a happy Nerves. I think if they tried a straight reworking of the original Legend of Zelda like this, it would be pretty bad-ass.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:13 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

We'll see. After selling my Wii, my excitement level for anything new from Nintendo is understandably tempered. I will say this though - The more I think about The Wind Waker the more I hate it. I played it to completion and tried to like it, but ended up really disliking the whole experience.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Grantly Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Grantly is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
We'll see. After selling my Wii, my excitement level for anything new from Nintendo is understandably tempered. I will say this though - The more I think about The Wind Waker the more I hate it. I played it to completion and tried to like it, but ended up really disliking the whole experience.
Really? Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda. Everything in that game was just so well done.