Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Introduction thread - Page 2 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:48 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Oh please, JBug. Your mind has been to some very dark places. It would take a lot more to disturb you than that.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadDoG View Post
Oh please, JBug. Your mind has been to some very dark places. It would take a lot more to disturb you than that.
Yeah, true true, you got me.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:14 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Guess I'd better just come clean and truly introduce myself. I'm UndeadDoG from Sarcastic Gamer. Real cryptic there. A long time ago, I redesigned the TalkingShip logo and a bunch of other junk. So, even if you don't know me, you've seen my work. I apologize for all of it.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadDoG View Post
Guess I'd better just come clean and truly introduce myself. I'm UndeadDoG from Sarcastic Gamer. Real cryptic there. A long time ago, I redesigned the TalkingShip logo and a bunch of other junk. So, even if you don't know me, you've seen my work. I apologize for all of it.
It is your greatest work in history. You may be a big important person over there at SG now, but I'll always remember you as our little Talkingship secret. You're welcome on the ship anytime!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:30 PM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
It is your greatest work in history. You may be a big important person over there at SG now, but I'll always remember you as our little Talkingship secret. You're welcome on the ship anytime!
Do I sense a "Talking Ship's Dirty Little Secret" title coming soon?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdsf View Post
Do I sense a "Talking Ship's Dirty Little Secret" title coming soon?
I remember the days when Undead Dog would hide Talkingship Easter Eggs in all of the SG artwork he did.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:34 PM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
I remember the days when Undead Dog would hide Talkingship Easter Eggs in all of the SG artwork he did.
Those where indeed the days, then they game an SG Email and he forgot about TS.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

RobT, Welcome to the TS Forums. I'm Farva, one of your crewbies on this here voyage. If you need anything, food, drinks, hand-jobs.....talk to Mutton Chops. Otherwise, welcome and thanks for spreading the TS love. (We've got creams for the occasional flair-ups.)
Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

HI, I'm Don. I never had a cool nickname in high school, so they came up with Chupacabra. It's dumb but whatever, I guess I'm stuck with it. I should be grateful, it could have been Chupaverga Then they shortened it to Choopy. They kept trying to spell it 'Chuppy' but that would be pronounced like puppy, no?
I'm not funny, but I never give up trying.
I do some of the web site work on the main site. (Thus the self claimed entitlement to link to all my websites in my sig)
But the brilliance behind the forum section is all dj jazzy jeff or whatever his name is. Great work!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
MrSoft Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

MrSoft is loved by somebody!

Hey ya crazy Shippers, MrSoft here. Some of you already know me but for anyone that doesn't I'm a typical student, partying hard and working little. I love gaming (PS3) and movies and on the odd occasion (like this week for example) masquerade as a budding Computer Scientist.

I may have been busy for a while but I'm homeward bound and as soon as I'm done attempting to complete 2 months work in a week I'll have time on my hands. In T-minus 7 days the prodigal unplanned pregnancy will emerge from the purple haze of this veritable bermuda triangle.

Also did someone mention hand-jobs???