Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Introduction thread - Page 11 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Spudnik Offline
Seaman Recruit (rank up at 10 posts)

Spudnik is loved by somebody!

Yeah definitely haha I love Wake Up and Antichrist television blues. The only depressing thing is they don't seem to be touring.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:12 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudnik View Post
Yeah definitely haha I love Wake Up and Antichrist television blues. The only depressing thing is they don't seem to be touring.
I just found out some cool news about them though. They are teaming up with Spike Jonze to do some sort of short film. Should be interesting.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Spudnik Offline
Seaman Recruit (rank up at 10 posts)

Spudnik is loved by somebody!

That does sound pretty sweet. I'll be keeping an eye on that. The article on MTV says Arcade Fire has a new album coming out this summer That'll be awesome.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:39 PM
blackcat0158 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

blackcat0158 is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to blackcat0158

Hey ladies and gents! My name is Brad, but most of you know me as Blackcat0158. I've been sober for six days now, and- Wait, that's not right.

I've been listening to the ship ever since the episode wherein Nerves shared the story of a man who died after he forced a horse to sodomize him. It's only gone downhill from there.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat0158 View Post
Hey ladies and gents! My name is Brad, but most of you know me as Blackcat0158. I've been sober for six days now, and- Wait, that's not right.

I've been listening to the ship ever since the episode wherein Nerves shared the story of a man who died after he forced a horse to sodomize him. It's only gone downhill from there.
lol, I forgot about that story. That one and the guy that hotboxed himself to death are two of my favorites.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Devette Offline

Devette is loved by somebody!

Hi guys!! I'm Devette! I never posted in this thread, but I thought I would now because I have homemade chicken noodle soup and I am happy!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:05 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devette View Post
Hi guys!! I'm Devette! I never posted in this thread, but I thought I would now because I have homemade chicken noodle soup and I am happy!
Welcome Devette, hope your having a good time aboard the ship!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Devette Offline

Devette is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
Welcome Devette, hope your having a good time aboard the ship!
I'm having a fabulous time! Thanks!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Quinstar Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Quinstar is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

So, what is the official female count now? Are we up to 3 yet? Welcome, glad to see another lady to help balance out the ship.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I think there is 5 females now...well, 6 if you include Cam-Dog.