Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Episode # 94 - Jibberjawing With DaveSG - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Talkingship Podcast > The Flagship

The Flagship Talk about recent episodes of the Talkingship shows.

Old 07-12-2010, 06:02 AM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf
Default Episode # 94 - Jibberjawing With DaveSG

Download or listen here.

Talkingship Episode # 94 ‚ Jibberjawing With DaveSG

New Skit ‚ Film Noir Charlie

Beer of the Week

Anchor Steam Summer Ale

Jitterbug‚s Score: 8.5 of 11

Nerves‚ Score: 8 of 11

Video Vault

DVD Review: The Fantastic Mr. Fox

Jitterbug‚s Score: 3.5 of 5

Nerves‚ Score: 4 of 5

Next week‚s DVD Review: Slammin‚ Salmon

Beer Wars and Food Inc discussion

Land of the Lost ‚ How did they go wrong?

Skit Rerun ‚ Balloon Boy

Either/Or : Movies OR Music

Last House on the Left

Soundsystem

Band: The Morning Benders

Song: Excuses

Album: Big Echo

Either/Or: Wilco OR My Morning Jacket

Bad Movie Drinky Drinky

Dave from Sarcastic Gamer joins us to discuss the BMDD phenomenon that has taken over the site and the ship the past few months. We also spring Five Questions on him to make him work for his no-dollar.

Rule # 1 ‚ Blue Light Take A Drink

Rule # 2 ‚ Nudity Rule ‚ 1 Drink per Nipple, 5 Drinks per full frontal

Rule # 2 ALTERNATE ‚ Male Nudity finish your drink

Rule # 3 ‚ First Kill Jager Bomb

Rule # 3 ALTERNATE ‚ If the first kill is a Black guy you have to finish your drink

Rule # 4 ‚ The Otis Rule ‚ Drink when an Otis is on screen

Rule # 5 ‚ Drink when a character drinks.

Rule # 6 ‚ Commercial Fade Take A Drink

Special Rule ‚ Create a special rule for each movie

BMDD Review: The Land That Time Forgot

Drinkability

JB ‚ 5 / DSG ‚ 4

Cheesability

JB ‚ 5 / DSG ‚ 5

Nudity

JB ‚ 0 / DSG ‚ 0

Overall Score : 3 Ships out of 5

Closing Song

Band: June July August

Song: Underwater Camera

¬*

¬*

Download or listen here.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Kariz Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Kariz is loved by somebody!

Finally caught up on all the episodes I've missed, great show. I watched the 70 minute Phantom Menace review, and that was easily one of the funniest things I've ever watched on the internet.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kariz View Post
Finally caught up on all the episodes I've missed, great show. I watched the 70 minute Phantom Menace review, and that was easily one of the funniest things I've ever watched on the internet.
He has a bunch of them. My favorites are Episode 1 and 2 of Star Wars and Star Trek Generations. Funny funny stuff.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Thanks for writting those BMDD rules down DJ. I totally spaced in the middle of their making...

Last edited by Lokela; 07-14-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:32 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

My lord. This Episode I review is historical and I'm not even half way through.
http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/12/17/...hantom-menace/
Old 07-17-2010, 07:07 AM
TheStonedSheep Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

TheStonedSheep is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to TheStonedSheep

Loved the episode guys. I'm so hyped for episode 100, and I finally left an iTunes review on the UK iTunes.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStonedSheep View Post
Loved the episode guys. I'm so hyped for episode 100, and I finally left an iTunes review on the UK iTunes.
Awesome, thanks. We appreciate it.