Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
So I got really drunk the other night on... - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > Whatcha Drinking?

Whatcha Drinking? Tell us about your drink of choice.

Old 04-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default So I got really drunk the other night on...

Last night I had a buddy over I put down a good share of a Lefthand mixer pack, Polestar Pilsner, Milk Stout, Haystack Wheat. My buddy however, played rockstar and drank more than half a bottle of Seagrams whiskey. He was nearly incoherent at around 3am.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Drank a bottle of Tripel Karmeliet last night. Didn't get drunk, but anytime I get to drink Tripel Karmeliet is worth mentioning

Old 04-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Nerves Offline

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

agreed
Old 04-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Nerves Offline

Saturday 4/17/10 Jitterbug and I decide we are going to pass on beer for the show and instead drink whiskey. It turns into a drunken mess afterwords when we "party crash" some xbox live parties and then have an impromptu MW2 gamer night. My rage finally overcomes my sober senses.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Nerves stopped talking to me after his last game and sat there sulking. He really hates COD!

Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 PM
MrSoft Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

MrSoft is loved by somebody!

Last night after pre-lashing with Beer and cocktails me and my friends headed out to a fancy bar where I threw down my favourite cocktail, the 4.something unit, absinthe containing 'Kermit the Bullfrog', which is heftily priced at 8.70 and is limited to 1 per customer (although being the only 1 of my friends dumb enough to drink them I've bypassed this restriction in the past by getting them to buy me 1).

It was after this that 1 of my friends dared me to snort some absinthe tea. In the previous 2 days I and my also slightly screw-loosened friend had snorted sherbet and cigarette smoke but this tea is so fucking strong it's seriously hard to drink... so of course I had to do it. It was pretty fucking bad but it didn't stop me continuing on to 3 more drinks and a nightclub.

Great fucking night!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:40 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoft View Post
Last night after pre-lashing with Beer and cocktails me and my friends headed out to a fancy bar where I threw down my favourite cocktail, the 4.something unit, absinthe containing 'Kermit the Bullfrog', which is heftily priced at 8.70 and is limited to 1 per customer (although being the only 1 of my friends dumb enough to drink them I've bypassed this restriction in the past by getting them to buy me 1).

It was after this that 1 of my friends dared me to snort some absinthe tea. In the previous 2 days I and my also slightly screw-loosened friend had snorted sherbet and cigarette smoke but this tea is so fucking strong it's seriously hard to drink... so of course I had to do it. It was pretty fucking bad but it didn't stop me continuing on to 3 more drinks and a nightclub.

Great fucking night!
And you're still drunk.