Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
The I've been drinking thread... - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > Whatcha Drinking?

Whatcha Drinking? Tell us about your drink of choice.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Shaha44 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Shaha44 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default The I've been drinking thread...

The ashtray is filling up and the jukebox has been plugged. There comes a time in ones life when they enjoy a few drinks, that time is now. Let's all ramble on after drinking.

Cheers, shipheads!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

lol, nice idea for a thread. I can't participate at the moment, but I will soon!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Shaha44 Offline

BOO! Blast you spreading genes! This guy will ramble on, Dogfish Head 60 Min. IPA did me in!

Old 03-28-2010, 04:10 AM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I had a large mug of the old Red Bull Vodka combo and three beers tonight at home while watching Training Day with the girlfriend, so I was feeling nicely buzzed after that. Now I've run through three glasses of water and straight to bed with no hangover pending, baby!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Martin Blank Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

Martin Blank is loved by somebody!

I think I am going to like this thread. Well with by the suggestion of some old friends last Paddy's Day I tried what's called a Snakebite. Its Harp Lager and Hard Cider. Anykind, I went with Hardcore. They are not too bad. Seems like it would be a good summertime drink.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Hmm, I'll have to give that Harp & Cider thing a try.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:47 PM
doworkson176 Offline

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I just have to give a warning: If you ever, EVER, get offered a Bully Porter from someone, kick them in the balls and pour that stuff out. It is litteraly they worst thing I have ever had in my life. I couldn't hardly choke down one of them.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:22 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

Ok, been drinking for four hours. It was a chilled case of the "Shiner" family ale's. Mostly stuck with the ambers and bocks. Been pissing like there's no tomorrow. Wish I could find someone to put something into. Ok, no more rambling from me post drinking.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Shaha44 Offline

Hello gentlemen and ladies, can you please tell the guy who bought me a shot of Jack Daniels to go play in traffic and then die in a house fire? Thanks much, any help is appreciated.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

What's wrong with the old no. 7, shahahaha? It tastes alright with sweet tea.

So I've been drinking some Paulaner Hef-Weizen, with some lemon in it. The wheat beer kinda smells like ass, but I rather enjoy the taste. (uh...not the taste of ass)

I've noticed that I get drunker the more tired I am, and the more un-tired I am the less drunk I get.

Oh...I'm going to try something different with my Puta mix, since I don't have any Guinness, I'm going to try to replace it with Shinner Bohemian Black Lager. It's roughfly the same color...but not as strong.

It's probably not a good idea for me to be drinking the Puta after 3 Hefe-Weizens....but maybe the Puta will make Saturday Night Live funnier tonight.......nah!

***Update***

The Bohemian Black Lager is an acceptable replacement for the Guinness...although, the Guinness is better.

Last edited by Lokela; 04-11-2010 at 08:12 PM.