Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
How drunk is your state? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > Whatcha Drinking?

Whatcha Drinking? Tell us about your drink of choice.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:37 AM
DEL Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

DEL is loved by somebody!
Default How drunk is your state?

Someone linked this article to me through facebook. It has the 10 least drunk states and the to most, I am happy to say I live in the most drunk state.

http://www.mainstreet.com/slideshow/...states-america

I know I know, the damned link is set up for increased pageviews, but w/e still interesting.

Co-host of FTG's Community Voice Podcast
Old 06-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Wow, I would have never guessed that Delaware would be #1 and Colorado would be all the way back at # 10. At least they pointed out that the best breweries in the country are in Colorado.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Shaha44 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Shaha44 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Wisconsin repping number five!!! WOOHOO!!!

Old 06-25-2010, 05:45 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Hell yeah thats what I'm talking about Nevada! We are losing our homes so we drink to keep our minds off it.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:37 AM
DEL Offline

DEL is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Wow, I would have never guessed that Delaware would be #1 and Colorado would be all the way back at # 10. At least they pointed out that the best breweries in the country are in Colorado.
Deleware clocked in at #7, NH is #1 like normal since we have cheap booze and mass. taxes the ever living hell out of everything so the massholes come up here to get wasted.

Co-host of FTG's Community Voice Podcast
Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 AM
InstantKarma Offline

InstantKarma is loved by somebody!

I live in Ireland, winnar?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantKarma View Post
I live in Ireland, winnar?
Winner.

They say that God invented Guiness to keep the Irish from taking over the world.

Old 07-06-2010, 10:26 AM
InstantKarma Offline

haha yes he did, that and Powers Whiskey has kept our super genius under wraps for years... And you know what, no complaints from us.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Shaha44 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Shaha44 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantKarma View Post
haha yes he did, that and Powers Whiskey has kept our super genius under wraps for years... And you know what, no complaints from us.
I love Powers!!! There is bar in town here that sells it and A. It is cheaper than Jameson and B. it tastes just as smooth.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:01 PM
InstantKarma Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaha44 View Post
I love Powers!!! There is bar in town here that sells it and A. It is cheaper than Jameson and B. it tastes just as smooth.
This is a smart man. You should listen to this smart man.