Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Disney can suck my Ponyo - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > DVD and Blu-Ray

DVD and Blu-Ray The video vault keeps growing! What movies are in your collection?

Old 03-26-2010, 07:01 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral
Default Disney can suck my Ponyo

How long has Costco been showing clips of Finding Nemo on their Blu-Ray demo reel and we are still waiting for it to come out on BD? I'm getting seriously sick of this whole "In the vault" thing with Disney.

Obviously they are going to trickle out the PIXAR catalog at a snail's pace. Which movies do you think should come out first?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I know Toy Story is coming out soon, and they have been releasing the new ones on BD (I picked up Wall-E and Up on BD) but other then that, let's see..... Oh, The Incredibles! Definitely.

OH, on a different note, I just saw a clip about how the movie The Lion King is a BLATANT rip off of the Japanese TV show Kimba. It is SUCccchhhhhh a rip off!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:08 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Yeah there are definitely some movies from the "D" that lack originality. I mean the Princess and the Frog... Ooh the M. Night Shamalan twist is that she turns into a frog. Wow.

One thing I do appreciate though, is the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. I don't want my kids hogging the good TV every time they want to see CARS 5 times in a row.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

YES, I agree. I keep buying these Pixar movies on BD and then getting frustrated when my daughter wants to usurp my gaming tv!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:33 PM
ImNotEmo Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

ImNotEmo is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
I know Toy Story is coming out soon, and they have been releasing the new ones on BD (I picked up Wall-E and Up on BD) but other then that, let's see..... Oh, The Incredibles! Definitely.

OH, on a different note, I just saw a clip about how the movie The Lion King is a BLATANT rip off of the Japanese TV show Kimba. It is SUCccchhhhhh a rip off!
http://www.cracked.com/article_17299...-rip-offs.html

read that article, so much shit was ripped of of other shit. i think lion king is number 4
Old 03-28-2010, 06:21 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

I can't wait for them to release "Cars". It's one of my daughters favorite.........What?!?!........When?!?!... I've got to get to Walmart. The incredibles will be awesome too.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:41 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotEmo View Post
http://www.cracked.com/article_17299...-rip-offs.html

read that article, so much shit was ripped of of other shit. i think lion king is number 4
Dude - That shit in there about the X-Men just blew my fucking mind.

Old 03-28-2010, 12:40 PM
ImNotEmo Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

ImNotEmo is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Dude - That shit in there about the X-Men just blew my fucking mind.
i know man! that site has tons of shit like that! just makes me relize shits just not orginal anymore, or ever