Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
The regret zone - Talkingship Forums
Old 03-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default The regret zone

After talking to Jitterbug between segments of the new show, we had a lengthy talk about games we regret selling. It seems like whenever we make the decision to sell a great game for whatever reason either a new DLC comes out or buddies buy it suddenly and want to start playing it.
So what are some of the game you regret sending off to sea prematurely.
On our list is: Heavenly Sword-for both of us
The Orange Box
Burn-out Paradise
Aeroblasters-For the Turbografx-16 (best shooter EVER)
Crackdown-Jbug has sold and I have just purchased
Old 03-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

When Call of Duty:World at War came out, it was right before Chistmas. It seemed to be the only game anyone was playing, so I gave my COD4 to my little brother in law as a stocking stuffer. Not two weeks later, everyone had switched back to COD4 due to map glitches and the shitty WW2 guns. I ended up having to buy it twice.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I actually just got into trading in games last year, not sure why in the hell I held on to as many as I did. I guess that's where my regret zone is now - not trading in games earlier. Maybe if Halo ODST gains some kind of a grassroots uprising of popularity again I'll feel bad about that? Though that's not likely with Reach coming out this year.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Well I don't sell any of my games but I did let a friend of mine borrow GTA:SA back in the day before I had beaten it.
So of course the next day he shows me that his little brother snapped it in two.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Shaha44 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Shaha44 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

The one I can most recently think of is Red Faction: Guerilla. I played about 10 hours of it online and about five minutes of the single player. I recently sold it to Gamestop when they had their extra 50% trade in bonus. I wish I would've played more of it, what I played I really did enjoy. I did however pick up Mass Effect 1&2 in exchange.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Choopy Offline
The Elusive Chupacabro

Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Choopy has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Fable 2 and Fallout 3
Beat them both before DLC came out.
Also, on Fallout, I found out that I had killed the best guy to tag along with me....
Old 03-30-2010, 02:36 PM
doworkson176 Offline

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

I wish i wouldnt have sold Cumstom Robo for my Gamecube. I had some good times with that game.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:34 PM
daCooksta Offline

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

I sold Lost Planet a month or so after buying it after a friend of mine decided it sucked and I agreed with him.

But then, a while after, I found myself really wanting to play it (and I still do.)
Old 03-30-2010, 09:28 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
Aeroblasters-For the Turbografx-16 (best shooter EVER)
Regret no more, buddy.

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/tg/play.php?id=7224