Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Talkingship Podcast > The Gamebang

The Gamebang Join Muttonchop, Dave and Clint on the all new Gamebang!

View Poll Results: What game would you throw into the pits of Hell so the other could still be released?
Halo 4 8 61.54%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2012, 12:34 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop
Post Episode 14: Either/Or

Ok Shipheads, I now present my poll to you for inspection and interaction.

Once you've voted on the poll, leave a comment below, and tell us why you think your game of choice should be condemned to the fiery pits of hell so the other may live. Also, tell us what you thought of this weeks show. Did you like it? Did you Love it? Do you want more of it?

Remember, voting for the poll and commenting in this thread will either lead to your comment getting read out on the show, or at the very least, we will give you a shoutout for taking the time to participate.

Anyway guys, thank you for taking the time to listen to The Gamebang, talk to ya's again in under 2 weeks.

Muttonchop.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Knuckles Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Knuckles is completely neutral
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Skype™ to Knuckles

I'm tired of Call of Duty games. I'm not a fanboy, but at least Halo has a good story and a decent Multi-player.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:33 AM
N0kel Offline

N0kel is loved by somebody!

double post

Last edited by N0kel; 04-27-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:40 AM
N0kel Offline

N0kel is loved by somebody!

I'd throw Halo 4 into the pits of hell. Not because I want Blackops 2 to come out (I really don't), but because Halo is a terrible game series. Halo Reach was probably the worst multiplayer experience I have ever taken part in. It had extremely overpowered weapons that everybody fought for and camped with (which I guess is the Halo formula), and the armor abilities were just awful. I mean seriously, what the fuck. I couldn't play that game for more than 5 minutes at a time since it was so boring.
And the singleplayer. Holy. Shit. I had more fun getting kicked in the groin by a 200 pound soccer player than I had playing through that shoddily put together storyline.
Also, fuck my friend for convincing me to buy it the day it came out.

Now onto Black Ops 2. Dave, you always go on about Black Ops, and I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY. That game is by far the easiest/worst in the series right after CoD 3. I know that you probably have a grand time playing a game that looks like a cartoon, but I sure as hell don't. Damn those graphics are bad.
And the difficulty level! Ohhhh the difficulty level. Never before in a CoD game have I been able to run around like a dumbass and consistently get 30+ kills and less than 5 deaths per game. It's basically like playing against mentally challenged children the entire time. Even my friend, who admits to being a less than stellar CoD player, says that Black Ops is way too easy. Sure it's fun to kill a fuck ton of people for a game or two, but the lack of a challenge makes it dreadfully boring after a little while.
Now, I do admit that Nazi Zombies is always fun, but having that game mode in Black Ops is basically like putting sprinkles on a steaming pile of shit.

So I guess I would throw both games into the pit, now that I think about it. I'd throw Halo 4 in first, and then let Dave tumble into the pit Gollum style along with Black Ops 2. After that I'd pop in Superman 64 and have a gaming experience equal to that of Black Ops 2 and Halo 4 combined.

Last edited by N0kel; 04-27-2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Jason_Simmons Offline
Seaman Recruit (rank up at 10 posts)

Jason_Simmons is completely neutral

i voted for the sake of voting
Old 04-27-2012, 05:23 AM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Man when is the new Xbox coming out? NO I ain't buying the WiiU, fuck that thing.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Knuckles Offline

Knuckles is completely neutral
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Skype™ to Knuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
Man when is the new Xbox coming out? NO I ain't buying the WiiU, fuck that thing.
Never, it's like the cake and the cake is a lie!

It should be teased at E3 2013, announced before E3 2014, and released in November 2014.

Anyone wanna place a bet?
Old 04-27-2012, 04:48 PM
MarksmanShrimp Offline

MarksmanShrimp is completely neutral

I've grown so fucking bored of both these series over the last few years that I don't really give a fuck about either. But FOR THE GOOD OF THE POLE!!! I would dump CoD because it got stale first.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:33 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

That was a more difficult decision than I though but I guess I'll throw Black Ops 2, only because Halo 4 has a new developer so it will either rise to the top or burn to the ground.
Note that Black Ops 1 is my favorite CoD game right ahead MW2.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Cobberwebb Offline

Cobberwebb is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to Cobberwebb

Umm, COD can go fuck itself. I dont care about MP, I just really NEED to know how the story continues in the Haloverse. If only it had 20-30HRS of campaign like Mass Effect.