Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
What kind of asshole do you think you turn into - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > The Drunk Tank

The Drunk Tank Tell us your stories of drunken revelry!

View Poll Results: What Drunkard are you?
Happy 4 57.14%
Sad/asshole 0 0%
Quite creep? 1 14.29%
Other(please inform why) 3 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 01:13 PM
rasenganking Offline

rasenganking is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to rasenganking
Default What kind of asshole do you think you turn into

I want to know how all my shipmates act when they become shitfaced. I personally turn into a more sarcastic truthful fun guy that will go out and dance on the dance, floor play games, and probably do or say something that everyone but the person it is being done to is funny, I rarely get so drunk that I can't keep control of what I do or think.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I start out by becoming more social, then I morph into someone whose sole purpose in life is to get other people to drink with me. About halfway through a drunken night I do a complete 180 and get super quiet and contemplative. Honestly, when I get super drunk, I get really dark and introspective. The trick to having fun with me is to keep me stuck in second gear all night.

Old 11-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I get more social(I think that happenes to most of us) and try to get people to have a good time, nothings worse than a debbie downer or someone all quiet in the corner.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:03 PM
rasenganking Offline

My friend marco when he get shit faced he's so happy and hilarious while my friend travis when he gets shitfaced he flirts with every vagina he see's it hilarious he hit on a 50 year old woman I damn near shit myself i was laughing so hard
Old 12-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Zombellic Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

Zombellic is loved by somebody!

I don't change much maybe I sway a bit more (the room certainly does) and I might get a bit more excitable. I'm quite silly but practical with it when sober anyway.

Seem to get better at pool thou it might be my mates getting worst faster.
Same with dancing I think.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:35 PM
rasenganking Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombellic View Post
I don't change much maybe I sway a bit more (the room certainly does) and I might get a bit more excitable. I'm quite silly but practical with it when sober anyway.

Seem to get better at pool thou it might be my mates getting worst faster.
Same with dancing I think.
I can't say I have ever played pool while drunk or any other game besides drinking games but I get alot better the drunk I get when it comes to beer pong
Old 12-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Gingerboy507 Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

Gingerboy507 is completely neutral

Whenever I get drunk whatever emotion I am feeling at that point gets cranked up to 11. If I am happy I get real loud and usually become the life of the party and if there is any fast paced music playing like The Misfits or Motorhead I become a dancing machine but if I'm mad I slam my drink down and will challenge anybody that messes with me to a fight.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:26 PM
rasenganking Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerboy507 View Post
Whenever I get drunk whatever emotion I am feeling at that point gets cranked up to 11. If I am happy I get real loud and usually become the life of the party and if there is any fast paced music playing like The Misfits or Motorhead I become a dancing machine but if I'm mad I slam my drink down and will challenge anybody that messes with me to a fight.
So you become a woman? lol
Old 12-22-2011, 01:25 AM
MsDrunkyTS Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

MsDrunkyTS is loved by somebody!

I like to yell shit at people and call them names. . . . come to think of it i do that anyways. . . I guess i'm just louder?