Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
The Walking Dead Season 2 - Page 2 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > Television Shows

Television Shows What have you been watching on the boob tube?

Old 12-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Zombellic Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

Zombellic is loved by somebody!

The final scene wasn't that shocking. I had guessed their shock ending, hell my wife guessed it a episode before and she's hopeless at guessing stuff like this.

For me they left 2 plot threads dangling for so long and so close to the half finale that 2+2 just made the "shock" obvious.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantly View Post
I agree, the whole barn scene was incredible. Dale took the guns because he didn't trust Shane knowing where they were. He wanted to make sure Shane couldn't put the rest of the group at risk by taking out the walkers in the barn. At least that's what I got.
I really don't think they made his motivations clear. If he was so against guns than they should have played that up more. To hide the guns puts EVERYONE in danger, especially knowing there are walkers in the barn. His decision felt as if it was purely guided by the plot.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:35 PM
rasenganking Offline

rasenganking is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to rasenganking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
I really don't think they made his motivations clear. If he was so against guns than they should have played that up more. To hide the guns puts EVERYONE in danger, especially knowing there are walkers in the barn. His decision felt as if it was purely guided by the plot.
I think it was following more of how the characters are developing in the world. It shows that Dale still has an understanding of what people are like and showing just how much of a danger Shane is becoming. The stand off between them is a symbolism for just how far Shane is willing to go to get what he wants, I feel that if he has to he will kill everyone including rick to keep Rick's wife and kid safe( I have forgotten there names)
Old 06-21-2012, 12:30 PM
JoseWarner Offline
n00b

JoseWarner is completely neutral

I started watching this show last nigh and completed 2 episodes of 2nd season. This season is looking very interesting.

You can Watch Avatar: The Last Airbender Online
Old 06-22-2012, 04:20 PM
davidwilson Offline
n00b

davidwilson is completely neutral

The Walking Dead Season 2 is very nice ..
All the characters and action, drama , is very good .. I like this serials so much...
Old 09-18-2012, 11:53 PM
rickybehl Offline
n00b

rickybehl is completely neutral

The Walking Dead is too fantastic tv series,this tv show all season is best,but season 2 all episodes too amazing,this tv show horror story