Old 11-03-2010, 06:16 AM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf
Default TSAMusic # 8 - Top 5 Scary Songs

Download or listen here.

Nerves and Jitterbug get together to debate the top five scariest songs of all time! Will it be all death metal? Nope! Listen in to hear for yourself just how varied this list gets.

Jitterbug's pick of the week: Band - Kings of Leon / Song - Radioactive / Album - Come Around Sundown

Nerves' pick of the week: Band - Grinderman / Song - Evil / Album - Grinderman 2

Download or listen here.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
ThePianoMan Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

ThePianoMan is loved by somebody!

He Only Goes Out On Tuesdays - Cosmo Jarvis

A song that sends chills up my spine. Tells the story of a young boy who's mother dies, and his father then takes him to a shack in a nearby forest, chains him up, repeatedly rapes him, and then he dies, whether at his fathers hands or from suicide, the song does not make it fully certain, which I believe adds a sense of mystery and fear. A video was made, but I don't think it fully puts across the fear the song warrants.

'Why don't we just go outside and get a nice warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!'

'You'll never know, 'till you forget about those silly old questions...'
Old 11-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Nerves Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Nerves has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePianoMan View Post
He Only Goes Out On Tuesdays - Cosmo Jarvis

A song that sends chills up my spine. Tells the story of a young boy who's mother dies, and his father then takes him to a shack in a nearby forest, chains him up, repeatedly rapes him, and then he dies, whether at his fathers hands or from suicide, the song does not make it fully certain, which I believe adds a sense of mystery and fear. A video was made, but I don't think it fully puts across the fear the song warrants.

Thanks for posting this amazing song/film! Fantastic!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:15 PM
ThePianoMan Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

ThePianoMan is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
Thanks for posting this amazing song/film! Fantastic!
No problem, love the artist, he's a local guy, great variety of stuff, put a thread about him in the music lobby

Also, occurred to me I shoulda commented on the podcast, which was, as always thoroughly enjoyable. I love the new music cast, it widens my knowledge, and whilst a lot of it is not my kinda music, it's usually still a highly enjoyable listen to hear you guys breaking songs down

'Why don't we just go outside and get a nice warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!'

'You'll never know, 'till you forget about those silly old questions...'