Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
TSAMusic # 4 - Top 5 - Talkingship Forums
Old 09-22-2010, 09:38 AM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf
Default TSAMusic # 4 - Top 5

Download or listen here.

This week Nerves and Jitterbug delve into a band that has quickly become one of their favorite bands of all time, despite the fact that their career is just starting! The Cat Empire is one of the best bands out today, and we want to make sure you know about them.

Nerves’ Pick of the Week: Band - Chuck D and Others / Song - Burn Hollywood Burn / Bamboozled

Jitterbug’s Pick of the Week: Band - The Walkmen / Song - Angela Surf City / Album - Lisbon

Download or listen here.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Natural Eraser Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Natural Eraser is loved by somebody!

Definitely the most interesting top 5 for me personally, The Cat Empire is one of the greatest band on the music scene today. You really got some great lists, my list would be a mix of the happy feelgood stuff and the slower stuff. No Longer There is definitely number one for me though.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Niyon Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Niyon is loved by somebody!

Definitely a good episode. After all your guys' talk, I went and downloaded one of the albums as soon as I was done at work (picked up So Many Nights, since it was the one that had the most songs that both of you guys recommended to people, and seemed to have the most praise).
Old 09-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyon View Post
Definitely a good episode. After all your guys' talk, I went and downloaded one of the albums as soon as I was done at work (picked up So Many Nights, since it was the one that had the most songs that both of you guys recommended to people, and seemed to have the most praise).
It really is as close to a perfect album as I have heard in years. I haven't met anyone yet that doesn't at least admit that it is good music, even if it isn't their thing.