Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Most Active Forum Member - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default Most Active Forum Member

We're going to be keeping track of who the most active, non-staff, forum members are. And these folks are going to get some big-time rewards starting fairly soon! We want to encourage consistent activity in the Talkingship Forums, so expect to hear an announcement about prizes very, very soon.

Currently, it looks like DaCooksta has the crown! Great job, and thanks for your participation. Everyone else, let's get moving and get your post counts up! You don't want to be n00bs and Seaman forever, do you?

Old 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
We're going to be keeping track of who the most active, non-staff, forum members are. And these folks are going to get some big-time rewards starting fairly soon! We want to encourage consistent activity in the Talkingship Forums, so expect to hear an announcement about prizes very, very soon.

Currently, it looks like DaCooksta has the crown! Great job, and thanks for your participation. Everyone else, let's get moving and get your post counts up! You don't want to be n00bs and Seaman forever, do you?
w00t!

I'm a bit afeared, actually, that I could lose it over the weekend. I'll be outa town, and I bet Cam-Dog's gonna take the opportunity to overthrow me.

XD

Honestly, I've just had a lot of internet access in class lately, so I've been able to browse mah forums quite often the past few days. Thus, my PPD is like 30 something.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daCooksta View Post
w00t!

I'm a bit afeared, actually, that I could lose it over the weekend. I'll be outa town, and I bet Cam-Dog's gonna take the opportunity to overthrow me.

XD

Honestly, I've just had a lot of internet access in class lately, so I've been able to browse mah forums quite often the past few days. Thus, my PPD is like 30 something.
Camdog is staff, so he is REQUIRED to post - lol He can't win.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:04 PM
BlinkinCard41 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

You're going down, Cooksta.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 PM
daCooksta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Camdog is staff, so he is REQUIRED to post - lol He can't win.
Cammy's a staff member?

Oh, well then AWESOMESAUCE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkinCard41 View Post
You're going down, Cooksta.
Et tu, Blinkin?
Old 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
BlinkinCard41 Offline

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

I don't speak Spanish.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Maximus Offline

Maximus is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to Maximus Send a message via MSN to Maximus Send a message via Yahoo to Maximus Send a message via Skype™ to Maximus

All of you were hear before me... and plus, I have to take care of MYSELF... have any of you had to ever take care of me?? I don't think so... Its quite the headache..
Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 PM
daCooksta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkinCard41 View Post
I don't speak Spanish.
Excellent, that was Latin.

it's a reference to Shakespeare, meaning, "I can't believe you'd betray me, you douchebag!".
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Maximus Offline

Maximus is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to Maximus Send a message via MSN to Maximus Send a message via Yahoo to Maximus Send a message via Skype™ to Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by daCooksta View Post
Cammy's a staff member?

Oh, well then AWESOMESAUCE.

Et tu, Blinkin?
Not sure, but I believe that is Italian? Or Mabey Greek.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:26 PM
daCooksta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
All of you were hear before me... and plus, I have to take care of MYSELF... have any of you had to ever take care of me?? I don't think so... Its quite the headache..
Actually, I joined a day AFTER you joined.

You have no excuse.