Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
SG Flix - Page 3 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Lono is a complete dickhead. If you guys could see the emails he sends the staff your mouths would drop wide open. He is a disgusting person, and the reason I am leaving Flix is because I want no part in helping him make even a dime. The fact that my work has in some way helped him, or anything to which his name is connected to, makes me sick.

On that note, don't worry too much about Yoshi, Dave, and I podcasting about movies still. We'll figure out a way to do it, it just won't be on SG Flix anymore.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:19 PM
RobT Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

RobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then youRobT is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to RobT

He's fucking wrecking that site. Doc is such a lovely bloke I feel so sorry for him having to put up with so much bullshit. The whole point behind SG originally was to be a different community, a friendly one without trolls, idiots and fanboys, but his 'hardcore gamer' attitude and rediculous ego have dragged that site down to the same as every other gaming hang out.

His podcasting track record speaks for itself, he's never wrong and throws his toys out of the pram as soon as anything goes against him.

I'm assuming he doesn't want a film podcast on 'his' gaming site?

Fair play for fucking it off and standing up for yourself, I feel for Doc and Dave having to share a business with him. I'll follow the show wherever it's hosted.

Last edited by RobT; 11-30-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:12 PM
MsDrunkyTS Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

MsDrunkyTS is loved by somebody!

Lono needs his ass kicked. . . .The man is a douche and doesn't have a soul. . . .and cares about nobody but himself
Old 11-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Jitterbug Offline

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I am pretty positive the site is about to go down in flames. I can't really say much, as it has been requested that people keep quiet for the time being, but if SG survives, you can bet Lono won't be the reason.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Lets just bring everyone aboard The Ship!
Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Grantly Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Grantly is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Lono's ability to destroy everything he's involved with never ceases to amaze me. Hopefully you guys get this sorted out as soon as possible. I need my Flix.

Jitterbug: Did everyone really leave at Lono's request? That's what he's saying now, and no matter how stupid he is I have a hard time believing he asked all of the most active contributors to SG to leave.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Either there is something up he's/everyone else's sleeve. Or he's just a dick. I'll go with the later.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Zombellic Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

Zombellic is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
Lets just bring everyone aboard The Ship!
I can't see that happening.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Jitterbug Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantly View Post
Lono's ability to destroy everything he's involved with never ceases to amaze me. Hopefully you guys get this sorted out as soon as possible. I need my Flix.

Jitterbug: Did everyone really leave at Lono's request? That's what he's saying now, and no matter how stupid he is I have a hard time believing he asked all of the most active contributors to SG to leave.
Clearly that's not true. In fact, when he specifically told me that he wanted me gone I laughed and said him saying that made me want to stay. I think the cat is out of the bag at this point, but I still want to stay pretty quiet about what is happening. However, I will say that I can't think of a single member of the SG staff that is sticking around after January 1st. Not one person (other than Lono).

Old 12-22-2011, 02:36 AM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
Lono is a complete dickhead. If you guys could see the emails he sends the staff your mouths would drop wide open. He is a disgusting person, and the reason I am leaving Flix is because I want no part in helping him make even a dime. The fact that my work has in some way helped him, or anything to which his name is connected to, makes me sick.

On that note, don't worry too much about Yoshi, Dave, and I podcasting about movies still. We'll figure out a way to do it, it just won't be on SG Flix anymore.
* Coughing fucking loudly* TS Flix * Coughing fucking loudly*