Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Introduction thread - Page 3 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:03 PM
UndeadDoG Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

UndeadDoG is completely neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdsf View Post
Those where indeed the days, then they game an SG Email and he forgot about TS.
I didn't forget about TS. The rash faded a bit, but it was still there.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 PM
El Mariachi Offline
Zorro's His Bitch

El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

My name is Forrest Gump. People Call me Forrest Gump.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I never really introduced myself, I'm Cam-Dog aka Cumpuppy. I'm just a lucky 19 year old who got a fake job posting stuff on a cool website.
I like to think of myself as the 26th best poster on Talkingship just ahead of Nerves. Oddly my asshole has never bled because of Talkingship overdose, this makes me feel uncomfortable.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoft View Post
Hey ya crazy Shippers, MrSoft here. Some of you already know me but for anyone that doesn't I'm a typical student, partying hard and working little. I love gaming (PS3) and movies and on the odd occasion (like this week for example) masquerade as a budding Computer Scientist.

I may have been busy for a while but I'm homeward bound and as soon as I'm done attempting to complete 2 months work in a week I'll have time on my hands. In T-minus 7 days the prodigal unplanned pregnancy will emerge from the purple haze of this veritable bermuda triangle.

Also did someone mention hand-jobs???
Heck yeah, these are the Talkingship Forums! Nerves has promised a free handjob to every new member!

Old 03-26-2010, 11:05 PM
El Mariachi Offline
Zorro's His Bitch

El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

....In a more serious note, my name is Mariano. Been a Talkingship fan since episode 20. I am a video production student. I love video games, music and movies. Kinda generic huh? Ok, here is a secret. My favorite flavor is mint. What about that? Oh yeah. My favorite movie of all time is Forrest Gump.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:32 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

I didn't really introduce myself either. I'm Adam Mutton, aka. MuttonChop, I come from a Land Down Under (Australia, if you didn't get the reference). I'm a mining operator, I enjoy me some computer games, and I love helping out on this website. I've managed to make some good friends here, whom I hope to meet when I come over to the U.S of A next year for PAX in Seattle.

I've been following The Ship since "The Lono Interview", have enjoyed all the episodes that were put out before and after it, and look forward to everything still to come with Talkingship.

I'm 28, Blue eyes, enjoy long strolls on the beach... too much info? lol!

Later!
Old 03-27-2010, 12:02 PM
BlinkinCard41 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

Hey, I'm Blinkin. Jitterbug and Nerves recruited me over at Sarcastic Gamer when they first started spitting out their mini-podcasts on SG's community feed. After listening to one episode of that, I logged onto iTunes and downloaded everything they ever released. Now I'm a total Ship Head.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Deadpool Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Deadpool is completely neutral

I start listen to TS very early. It good. I keep listening. It bad now because not enough butt seks.

I'm Kiddiepool. I'm supposed to be called DeadpoolSkye, but our fearless and, often times, homosexual leaders decided it would be wise to name me Kiddiepool. It's ok, I suppose.

I am now a crewbie and a very important guru. It's hard to cope, but I live with it.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:13 PM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiepool View Post
I start listen to TS very early. It good. I keep listening. It bad now because not enough butt seks.

I'm Kiddiepool. I'm supposed to be called DeadpoolSkye, but our fearless and, often times, homosexual leaders decided it would be wise to name me Kiddiepool. It's ok, I suppose.

I am now a crewbie and a very important guru. It's hard to cope, but I live with it.
You bear the burden of guru-ship so well, my friend.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:38 PM
m-m-m Offline
The Illustrious Comish!

m-m-m is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Hi folks! I'm just dropping in to say hello! Gotta go back to picking up the dogshit .... I've got two 100+lb dogs and by the looks of things they ate more last winter than they did the prior winter.

Fun, fun, fun