Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Chillarama!!! - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Movies and Television > Bad Movie Drinky Drinky

Bad Movie Drinky Drinky Regale us with your tales of drinking, laughing, and making fun of movies!

Old 01-23-2012, 01:57 AM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.
Default Chillarama!!!

Did another BMDD with some friends maybe the best "non-ship" one I've had.
It all started in America's Heart "Wal-Mart" when I saw this
(picture coming soon I'm at work...)
It just screams BMDD So we grabbed some Brew, Dogfish Head and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and sat down to to what we do best.
The Movie is actually 4 short films in one, the first being Zom-B-Movie which takes place at a Drive-in where the other three movies are shown, Wadzilla, I Was A Teenage Werebear, and The Diary of Anne Frankenstein. How can this not be awesome?

Just to set the tone for you guys the movie starts with a guy digging up his ex-wife, who he hates, and trying to get some Dead Head from her. Hahaha well she of course somes to life and bites off his dick. Good stuff.
The first in film film was Wadzilla its about yes you guessed it a giant killer sperm it was horrificly great.
Second up was I Was A Teenage Werebear... we skipped this one it didn't grab us like we needed grabbing haha.
Lastly and bestly was The Diary of Anne Frankenstein fucking awesome all filmed in black and white and starring that wierd Neo wanna be guy from Gandma's Boy.

Do yourself a favor and pick up Chillarama for 8 bucks its great BMDD material as for rating it.
Drinkability 4 outta 5 more than enough drinking wityh the normal rules.
Nudity 2 outta 5 boobs only but it makes up for it.
Gore 5 outta 5 a guy has "sex" with a pair of legs, not as horrible as it sounds. But funny.

Oh yeah our rule was Drink when a girl screams/shreeks it worked out great.

Last edited by Cam-Dog; 01-23-2012 at 04:38 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Sounds like a good one! I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.