Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
What black friday deals did you pick up? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Polygamerous Podcast

Polygamerous Podcast Talk about recent episodes of Polygamerous

Old 11-26-2010, 11:44 AM
nsanehunter Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

nsanehunter is loved by somebody!
Default What black friday deals did you pick up?

I picked up the Xbox 360 250 GB holiday bundle system Came with Forza Motor sport and a download Alan Wake. for 299 free shipping at Amazon. Worked out great for me a had six dollars credit bring it to my door step for $293 total thanks to no tax sold my old 360 with 20 GB hard drive $75 bucks used my $100 Discover Cash back rewards bring my total when it all said and done down to $118 Not bad at all for me.

BTW anyone looking to get rid of old xbox game stop is offering an extra $25 on trade in on Xbox 360 Wii and PS3 I was told I could get $70 for old xbox and around $20 for the 20gb hard drive. I think it runs until Dec 5 but don't wait last time they pulled this offer sooner. Great way to pick up the new Xbox if you have been wanting one. the only reason I didn't do it I sold mine to a friend and figured the $20 I lost would have been on taxes anyway.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I just got 6 gifts on Amazon I ended up saving a lot. God I love amazon, last night I got AC: Brotherhood for only 20 bucks. It was 40 in a lightning deal and I have 20 credit, it was like taking cany from a baby but I had to pay 20 for the candy.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Kariz Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Kariz is loved by somebody!

I picked up AC Brotherhood for 20 bucks as well and a PSP Go for $150 since I was gonna pick up a 3000 for 130 anyways (Mainly for a movie player)