Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

#QotW for Episode 28 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Polygamerous Podcast

Polygamerous Podcast Talk about recent episodes of Polygamerous

Old 06-03-2010, 10:34 AM
r0per Offline
Co-Host of Polygamerous

r0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Communityr0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default #QotW for Episode 28

What video game "scared" you the most?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

This will make for good fodder. It was when I was a little kid, I loved the Ninja Turtles but Shredder scared the ever-loving shit out of me. So it was TMNT for the NES (which Farva and I are currently playing through for Buried Treasure, listen for our adult-analysis of it in Episode 2), when Shredder came on the TV unexpectedly. I swear, I put that game away for at least a few months after that happened. Almost scared my little kid-brain off gaming altogether.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
Then it the show began to have an identity crisis. It wouldn't play, we found it in my daughters room trying on a tiara, and it began to have a strange affection for Kenny G.
Was it also drinking a Dinky-Doodle?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Mine would have to be The Clock Tower Murders (or something like that) on the PS. You played as this chick who went around trying to solve a mystery. The bad guy was a some dude that went around killing people with giant sheers. Any way, I made the mistake of starting it up on a night that I was home alone. Oh yeah, and I had all the lights off in the house. When the bad guy was around, the game would play some creepy music...and the BAM! He jumps out of fucking nowhere! Lets just say that I changed my pants, turned the game off, and never played it again.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

The first time a dead dog came leaping through the hallway window in the first Resident Evil game.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Nipples Offline
The Nipples Never Saw Him Coming

Nipples has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Nipples has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

The first time I played Silent Hill... I was literally up all night and into the next morning... little did I notice that every one had left me to myself and took off to town to run some errands. I take a quick piss break from the game and notice that it looks eerily creepy this morning, dark/gray overcast and foggy as shit outside... After my piss break and a stop for some munchies I noticed that there was no one in the house anymore and that outside the window the fog off the lake rolled in super thick... right when I step outside to see if anyone's car was there I noticed that there wasn't a damn car on the entire block of what I could barely see... and that is right when the City of Hammond decided to do their weekly test of the Tornado/Air Raid sirens!!!

I nearly crapped myself thinking that the damn game somehow fucking merged into my world!!!

(o) (o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttonchop
Therefore, in conclusion, you have just created a paradox which will rip the world in two, resulting in the entire shit show being sucked into a black hole, leading us to an ass backwards world full of Time Traveling Trannies...