Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Polygamerous Podcast

Polygamerous Podcast Talk about recent episodes of Polygamerous

Old 11-18-2010, 02:47 PM
nsanehunter Offline
Seaman Apprentice (rank up at 25 posts)

nsanehunter is loved by somebody!
Default Trading Games Question

First off let me say Iím not a big fan of trading in video games for what they give opposed to what you pay I feel itís not worth it. I recently purchased a game without renting it first and now remember why you shouldnít do that because you can be stuck with something you donít like. My first instinct was trade it in itís still a new game on the market and should have some value. Well I was wrong most places wouldnít even give me half the price I paid for a game I played twice and owned less than a week. I think Game Fly (here where you plug your link on the site lol) offered me the most in trade in value. Then I started to noticed these site where you could trade games to other people they all had their own little twist on the way it worked. The one I felt best about was a sited called Game Trading Zone http://gametz.com
My question is have any of your guys and gal or the listeners ever use any of these trade site if so what is your feedback. And wanted to know if anyone else would be willing to do a Polygamers type trading thing with members? We all have old games lying around that we like to trade to get other old game with spending all the cash. Let me know what you think of this idea?
Thank
Bill (nsanehunter)
Old 11-22-2010, 11:35 PM
MikeH Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

MikeH is loved by somebody!
Default Hmmm

Great question. We talked about it on the show this week on Episode 50. Its a great idea to start up something with poly. We need to see how many people are interested tho. If you guys out there are interested, follow up here or send us an email!
Old 11-23-2010, 09:04 PM
nsanehunter Offline

Default Count my vote

I like the Idea Mike. I can't wait to hear the show I went to download it and you were just putting up last weeks show 49. If the shows are always a week behind what is the point of 5 deals in 5 mins LOL.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:04 AM
El Mariachi Offline
Zorro's His Bitch

El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.El Mariachi has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

We are working on s0omething here on talkingship. Check the lounge!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:59 AM
nsanehunter Offline

I will check it out for sure. Maybe the answer to make it easier if to were to team up with a company that run a site already? The site I was looking at was called Game Trading Zone, it free and been around since 1997. Maybe Poly/Talking Ship fans could sign up and have a gamertag that labels them as such. This way we could trade with people in our own community but also be able to do the same with other also if we choose to. Doing this works in two folds no one here gets stuck with another job to do someone else is running the show making less work for you guys. second is this site could get a instant boost in people coming to their site and plugs a gaming pod cast. What do you think about that idea?