Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Game Families/Guilds? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Polygamerous Podcast

Polygamerous Podcast Talk about recent episodes of Polygamerous

Old 04-27-2010, 09:59 PM
mrbryo Offline
n00b

mrbryo is loved by somebody!
Smile Game Families/Guilds?

Not sure what else to call the title but I'm basically talking about guilds no matter what game it is. Is there one place for the Polygamerous community to find a listing of the groups to join with in the many games that are played?

For Example: Steam - Polygamerous Podcast

I know there is an Alliance for the online Lord of Ultima but I didn't catch it last night.

Anyway, just thought it would be cool to have one place to see these groups.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:31 AM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbryo View Post
Not sure what else to call the title but I'm basically talking about guilds no matter what game it is. Is there one place for the Polygamerous community to find a listing of the groups to join with in the many games that are played?

For Example: Steam - Polygamerous Podcast

I know there is an Alliance for the online Lord of Ultima but I didn't catch it last night.

Anyway, just thought it would be cool to have one place to see these groups.
I'm a bit confused as far as what you're asking. There's a Talkingship podcast Steam Group, if that's what you mean.

Last edited by daCooksta; 04-28-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: doh. TOTALLY left out two words that make the entire thing make sense.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:24 AM
MikeH Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

MikeH is loved by somebody!
Smile

@Mrbryo - No, there isn't one place for that right now.. Good idea for a page on the site or a post on here. The Lord of Ultima group is called Polygamerous on the World 3 server. (I know, the name is surprising).. Oh.. and there is an xbox live account to friend.. Polygamerous (i know, i know.. again surprising).

@daCooksta - I think what he is talking about is: This particular forum area is dedicated to the Polygamerous Podcast (thanks again very much to the Talking Ship peeps for the space) and he is asking about a list of the groups that exist that people can join so they can play with fellow "fans" of the show.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
@Mrbryo - No, there isn't one place for that right now.. Good idea for a page on the site or a post on here. The Lord of Ultima group is called Polygamerous on the World 3 server. (I know, the name is surprising).. Oh.. and there is an xbox live account to friend.. Polygamerous (i know, i know.. again surprising).

@daCooksta - I think what he is talking about is: This particular forum area is dedicated to the Polygamerous Podcast (thanks again very much to the Talking Ship peeps for the space) and he is asking about a list of the groups that exist that people can join so they can play with fellow "fans" of the show.
Ah. I see. I'm a noob to Talkingship shenanighans, so I wasn't aware that Polygamerous was a TS thing. I thought he meant for many different games (literally, polygamerous). XD
Old 04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
r0per Offline
Co-Host of Polygamerous

r0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Communityr0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Ahhh... we aren't "technically" a TS thing. TS offered to house our little forum space for us.. we took them up and work together within both communities. Feel free to hang out and have all the fun ya want!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:22 PM
mrbryo Offline
n00b

mrbryo is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post

I assumed the clan/guild/alliance names were Polygamerous but wanted to make sure