Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Question of the Week for Ep. 23 - 5/3/2010 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Polygamerous Podcast

Polygamerous Podcast Talk about recent episodes of Polygamerous

Old 04-28-2010, 12:41 PM
r0per Offline
Co-Host of Polygamerous

r0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Communityr0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default Question of the Week for Ep. 23 - 5/3/2010

Well guys, here is our question of the week. The answers will be read on episode 23 of The Polygamerous Podcast.

Question: What is your favorite, Non-mmo, game to play online?

Thanks in Advance for your answers/participation!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Achloryn Offline
Seaman Recruit (rank up at 10 posts)

Achloryn is loved by somebody!

I would have to say Diablo 2 or Command and Conquer were some of my favorites. I don't know that I could pick between them (even though I was horrible at playing against others).

As a side note: I think it was Mike mentioned Axis and Allies as his favorite board game on last week's podcast... Is it even possible to FINISH that game? I loved playing it when I was a kid, but I swear it took even longer to complete than Risk did.

Last edited by Achloryn; 04-28-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Do console games count? If so, I'd say Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the original, not the 2nd.)

Old 04-30-2010, 11:32 AM
r0per Offline
Co-Host of Polygamerous

r0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Communityr0per is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

yep. console games count.. double bonus points for the game if the night ended in nerves cussing and throwing the controller across the room.

Last edited by r0per; 04-30-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling