Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Would you...? - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

View Poll Results: Would you have sex with a Dolphin if you thought you had a connection with it?
Yes. (You are a sick fuck) 7 35.00%
No. 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2010, 08:12 PM
doworkson176 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default Would you...?

Ok, so today while i was listening to a rock station based out of Kansas City(98.9 The Rock) and they were interviewing this guy who had written a book. I was thinking to myself saying that it was no big deal and then i heard what the book was about.

This man had written a book about his relationship with a dolphin! And not just some save the wilderness relationship. This man thought he had a full on realtionship with that animal. He would say shit about how he had an emotional connection with the dolphin and that they could communicate telepathically.This sick fuck even had sex with the dolphin! I mean come on, loving the animal is one thing but laying the pipe on a dolphin? That is just horrible.

The book he wrote is called Wet Goddess: Recollections of a Dolphin Lover and his name is Malcolm Brenner but im pretty sure it is a fake name.

So this brings me to my question: Would you have sex with a dolphin if you thought you had a connection with it?

Last edited by doworkson176; 04-08-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Additional Info.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

How much did I drink, I was I wearing a wet suit?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:25 PM
doworkson176 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
How much did I drink, I was I wearing a wet suit?
You are dont have a drop of alchol and you arent in a wet suit. It is just you, a dolphin and some water.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I think the proper question isn't WOULD you, but rather HAVE you? And the answer is Oh Yeah! Sweet, soft, slimy dolphin skin. Ooohhh baby.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

Then, No. If I was drunk and had a hot girl fluffer, I might've done it for the story (I'm that guy), but no. Not without black-out amounts of alohol.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:34 PM
doworkson176 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
Then, No. If I was drunk and had a hot girl fluffer, I might've done it for the story (I'm that guy), but no. Not without black-out amounts of alohol.
If you brought a hot girl fluffer the dolphin would flip shit an try to attack her. Atleast that is what the guy who wrote the book said. He said that he once brought a girlfriend of his (human, I think) and when the dolphin saw her, it went nuts and tried to get her.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:49 PM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Well, the book says "a novel" so is not true. I still say that some people out there are fucking retarded, but still.

At our current time, there are so many people on this earth that you can technically think of some weird sick act and somewhere on this earth, there is a person doing it. Right now at this very moment, you can bet your ass there is a dude out there with jumper cables and a battery hooked up to his nuts and he is probably loving every second of it; It is what it is man.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:53 PM
doworkson176 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdsf View Post
Well, the book says "a novel" so is not true. I still say that some people out there are fucking retarded, but still.

At our current time, there are so many people on this earth that you can technically think of some weird sick act and somewhere on this earth, there is a person doing it. Right now at this very moment, you can bet your ass there is a dude out there with jumper cables and a battery hooked up to his nuts and he is probably loving every second of it; It is what it is man.
No dude, this is real. I listened to the interview, he wasnt making this shit up. there was no possible way that he was.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Wow thats some really fucked up shit! Isn't it like animal abuse or cruelty or something?
Old 04-09-2010, 06:06 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

I voted yes... just so Nipples didn't feel all alone over there.