Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Please pay your respects - Talkingship Forums
Old 04-02-2010, 10:04 AM
doworkson176 Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

doworkson176 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Default Please pay your respects

I just found out that Grantly's xbox was ruined because he left his window open and it rained on it.

I would appreciate it if everybody could pay their resepcects to this fine machine that Grantly and I have had very good memories with.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Goodnight, sweet prince. At least it wasn't a case of the RRoD!

Old 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM
BlinkinCard41 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

I will now pay my respects with a moment of silence.

Rest in peace, sweet Xbox.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Respects paid. Now wrap a towel around that bitch and fire it up! Overheat it and send it to Microsoft for a RROD fix. Oops, did I say that?
Old 04-02-2010, 01:17 PM
daCooksta Offline

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

heh.

God poured water on his xbox. /SGMemesOnADifferentSite
Old 04-02-2010, 01:41 PM
doworkson176 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
Respects paid. Now wrap a towel around that bitch and fire it up! Overheat it and send it to Microsoft for a RROD fix. Oops, did I say that?
I didnt see anything.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

He is so lucky there's not a Division of Electronic's Welfare. I'd have them come and take his TV, his ipod, and his toaster. Such neglect is inhuman!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:45 AM
doworkson176 Offline

You guys wont believe this but we let it dry out, after he litterally dumped water out of it, for like 10 hours and we came back to Grantly's house later that day and THE FUCKING THING TURNED ON AND RAN EVEN BETTER THAN IT DID BEFORE. In my opion, Grantly has a zombie xbox because no matter what happens to it, it some how always ends up working.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

That's awesome! Glad we didn't lose a soldier.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:47 AM
BlinkinCard41 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

Someone call the Pope.