Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

You Cried When You Shouldn't Have. - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums
Smile You Cried When You Shouldn't Have.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has cried when they shouldn't have. For example, about three years ago I was drunk after a hard night out and was crashing at a buddies place. I turned on the TV and it was on some kids channel that was showing the original animated version of Charlotte's Web. When (SPOILER ALERT) Charlotte died, I found is was sniffling and brushing a few loose tears from my face. My friend happened to be in the hallway having just finished removing the excessive fluids from his body, when he noticed my moment of weakness. Now, everytime he kills a spider he asks me if "I'm okay". Anyone else had some thing like this happen to them, or will this be a one post thread?
Old 03-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

I wonder who the first person will be to come on here and say, "I cry during sex." Oh wait, it's me!

Old 04-09-2010, 04:34 PM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

I cry whenever I think of the future and realise that prostate exams are waiting for me.

I cry because it's like a reach around without any love in it...

Last edited by muttonchop; 04-09-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Had to rewrite it
Old 04-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
I cry whenever I think of the future and realise that prostate exams are waiting for me.

I cry because it's like a reach around without any love in it...
Oh man...that just made me cry....can't they figure out a new way to do prostate exams??? After all of the advances in technology, why the hell do we still have to get fisted in the ass?!
Old 04-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokela View Post
Oh man...that just made me cry....can't they figure out a new way to do prostate exams??? After all of the advances in technology, why the hell do we still have to get fisted in the ass?!
That Doctor is paying a fortune in School-loan repayments and malpractice insurance. He's got to take it out on someone.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:01 PM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

You know your in trouble though when he says "Right, I'm going to put my finger in..." while still holding your shoulders with BOTH hands...
Old 04-09-2010, 08:52 PM
NuclearNinja Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

NuclearNinja is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to NuclearNinja

*sigh* When Dumbledore died.(In the book) ............IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearNinja View Post
*sigh* When Dumbledore died.(In the book) ............IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!
Whoa...whoa.......WHOA....Dumbledore dies???!!!!?? Thanks for ruining Twilight for me!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 PM
MrSoft Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

MrSoft is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Whoa...whoa.......WHOA....Dumbledore dies???!!!!?? Thanks for ruining Twilight for me!
Yeah, didn't you hear, he was arrested for grooming that Baggins boy and while attempting his escape was gunned down by Boba Fett... very sad
Old 04-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Thanks for that, Lokela, I literally LOL and recited the post to my wife. Funny as hell.