Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Most Active Forum Member - Page 3 - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > The Main Deck > The Bridge

The Bridge The main forum area where you can post topics that don't fit in any other category.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:45 PM
BlinkinCard41 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

I agree.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Deadpool Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Deadpool is completely neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkinCard41 View Post
I call shenanigans.
I would do it, but I don't have the heart today.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:42 PM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiepool View Post
Okay, whats wrong little buddy?

I'll send you a care package of hot coffee and Tim Tams, they always make me feel better... on second thought, the Tim Tams are staying with me.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Quote:
What whatwhat? Turn that frown upside down!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Deadpool Offline

Deadpool is completely neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonchop View Post
Okay, whats wrong little buddy?

I'll send you a care package of hot coffee and Tim Tams, they always make me feel better... on second thought, the Tim Tams are staying with me.
He said the "S-word." Usually I quote Super Troopers, but I didn't feel like it today.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:35 PM
m-m-m Offline
The Illustrious Comish!

m-m-m is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
He said the "S-word." Usually I quote Super Troopers, but I didn't feel like it today.
I have a +1 s-word. Actually, it's two handed ... means I roll a 12 sider for small to man sized opponents.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:18 PM
daCooksta Offline

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

I'm actually a bit confused here. What makes me a spammer? Go to boatsandfloats.com for all your bouyant needs! I've been relevant! Would you rather me NOT post and stop contributing to discussions? My post count doesn't affect you, nor does it give me anything that you don't have. Y'all are just jealous. And seriously, boatsandfloats.com.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:51 PM
BlinkinCard41 Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

BlinkinCard41 is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community
Send a message via AIM to BlinkinCard41 Send a message via Skype™ to BlinkinCard41

I think you're right. Everyone's just jealous. Go to buoysbylouie.com to avoid that sinking feeling! I'm going to try to beat your post count legitimately. No spamming coming from this guy. Fuck boats, go to bouysbylouie.com.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daCooksta View Post
I'm actually a bit confused here. What makes me a spammer? Go to boatsandfloats.com for all your bouyant needs! I've been relevant! Would you rather me NOT post and stop contributing to discussions? My post count doesn't affect you, nor does it give me anything that you don't have. Y'all are just jealous. And seriously, boatsandfloats.com.
It's all good. I am the final decider whether some one is a spamming douche or not, and you sir are not a spammer - you very might be a douche, that hasn't been decided yet - ha ha. We love ya, and you're well on your way to becoming the proud winner of the first ever POSTER-AWARD on the forums.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:55 PM
daCooksta Offline

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkinCard41 View Post
I think you're right. Everyone's just jealous. Go to buoysbylouie.com to avoid that sinking feeling! I'm going to try to beat your post count legitimately. No spamming coming from this guy. Fuck boats, go to bouysbylouie.com.
Fool. You can't drive a bouy. All bouys do are float. Boats > bouys. Don't make me start an Either/Or thread about it.