Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

JBug and Nerves Are Making Beer! - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > The Drunk Tank

The Drunk Tank Tell us your stories of drunken revelry!

Old 03-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!
Default JBug and Nerves Are Making Beer!

Nerves and I are going to be making our very own homebrew this summer! Anyone else out there have any experience brewing alchy-hol in there bath tubs?

Old 03-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Well I cant even drink legally so I dont think I'm be on any brewing adventure any time soon.
Hopefully in a year or two though.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

Never brewed my own wine/beer, but I did down a glass of confiscated Pruno when I worked for the Alaska Department of Corrections. It was a dare by the Sergeant on duty as we were getting off shift.

Tasted like Metamucil and Shit. Made me gag like I'd choked on a cock. Finished the glass, won the $20, and was feeling it's effects by the time they dropped me by my place fifteen minutes later.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

So how is the brewing plans coming along, Jitts & Nerves??

I knew a guy in Houston who brewed his own beer...it tasted like cyote sperm.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Quinstar Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

Quinstar is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

My husband and I have talked about trying, but haven't ventured much beyond that. Let us know how it goes? Is this your first go around?
Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Nipples Offline
The Nipples Never Saw Him Coming

Nipples has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Nipples has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

Actually I have been brewing wine for a few years now and am currently working on a joint venture that may end up with a brewery/distillery.

Will have to see where that goes as it is all up in the air for now.

(o) (o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttonchop
Therefore, in conclusion, you have just created a paradox which will rip the world in two, resulting in the entire shit show being sucked into a black hole, leading us to an ass backwards world full of Time Traveling Trannies...
Old 05-14-2010, 03:13 AM
Farva Offline
I'M NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU

Farva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forumsFarva is on the way to becoming a legendary member of the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipples View Post
Actually I have been brewing wine for a few years now and am currently working on a joint venture that may end up with a brewery/distillery.

Will have to see where that goes as it is all up in the air for now.
Really?? I'm not that much of a wine drinker, but I'd gladly buy some to support a fellow ship-head. Keep us posted.