Go Back   Talkingship Forums > B33r > The Drunk Tank

The Drunk Tank Tell us your stories of drunken revelry!

Old 09-24-2011, 12:43 PM
rasenganking Offline

rasenganking is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to rasenganking

A couple of weekends ago me and the rest of my fraternity was calling it a night after and one of my superiors was walking to his room downstairs and tells us hes got it next thing we know he fucking penguin dives down the stairs face first it was the most hilarious shit ever
Old 09-30-2011, 12:08 PM
rasenganking Offline

Yet another tale of my exploits this one being more bad ass then funny It was this last weekend i had a few and i decided to take one of my friends on in a game of beer pong it was on an official table so it was pretty long well to begin the game (ten cup) so i had won eye to eye i took my first shot hit the top of the pyramid and the bitch cup(middle cup) then i got balls back and as my routine if i hit the bitch cup i always aim for a ring of death so since i had hit those cups i aimed for the outside corner and nail both Getting the ring of death and winning the game with out him ever having to shoot as such of the house rule he had to drink all mine and all his and sit under the table for an entire game it was awesome
Old 09-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

I'm proud of you Yustin but that does not rival Matt and I's 22 game win streak. 12 with beer and 10 with Tilt(its like a fourloco), we didn't lose either we ran out of alcohol.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:09 PM
rasenganking Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
I'm proud of you Yustin but that does not rival Matt and I's 22 game win streak. 12 with beer and 10 with Tilt(its like a fourloco), we didn't lose either we ran out of alcohol.
In the duration of the number of games won no since it was the end of the night and no one else wanted to play anymore in awesomeness and speed of the game yes since I did it in four shot all in a row 100% accuracy
Old 12-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Gingerboy507 Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

Gingerboy507 is completely neutral

This is gonna be a long story and I apolgize for that but I think you guys will get a kick out of this.

Last April my 3 roommates and I were throwing a bachelor party for our friend Billy at our house and the 4 of us went out and bought like 10 cases of Coors, 2 bottles of Jager and lots of Vodka and Orange Juice.

So anyways, we spent the whole day cleaning and making food and ended up having everything set up like 3 hours before the party and we had set up a few beer pong tables and decided to play a few games. Fast foward over 2 hours later and about 20 minutes before the guest were to arrive we've realized between the 6 of us there we had drank over 6 cases of Coors and were completely trashed and we had at least 20 people showing up and so when the guest arrived the 6 of us decided to switch to Screwdrivers(Vodka and OJ) to make the beer last longer, terrible idea.

So after about 5 hours of nonstop Beer Pong, Poker(betting with shots instead of money), playing Super Smash Bros. on N64 and eating Nachos all while drinking Screw Drivers, someone decided we should all go play Laser Tag at a arcade that was a 30 minute drive away.

So we all decide who is the soberest(is that a word?)to drive and we split the at least 20 people amoung 4 cars and I hop in shotgun while my roommate Jon is driving and my friend Brandon with a big bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand is sitting in the back along with a couple other people. So sometime has passed and Brandon has to piss real bad and can't hold it anymore and we are on the interstate with cars everywhere, so Brandon rolls down the window and leans out with a cigrette in his mouth and the bottle of jack in one hand and starts peeing. So I'm looking around looking out for cops when I realize that the car behind us has it's windshield wipers on and I think "that's odd it's a beautiful night out" when I see the stream of Brandon's piss flying back at the car. It's a bunch of 20 something guys and their yelling at us so they follow us off the interstate and we our on one of the busiest streets in town on a Saturday night stopped at a red light and the guys are still right behind us yelling shit at us wanting us to pull over so what do I do stopped at a red light surrounded by cars, I hop out the car without my pants on and my ass hanging out and walk to the back of our car and just stand there so they could just look at my sexy ass for what felt like ages and when the light turned green I ran into the car bare ass and we drove straight and they went left never to been seen again.

So FINALLY we arrive at the arcade and all pay for laser tag but we have a 30 minute wait and so we decide to walk around the arcade to kill time when we all find a pack of like 10 people surronding the DDR machine watching these 2 really nerding looking kids play and all of us are amazed in our drunken stupor how talented these kids are. So after they finished the round the kid that won randomly looks at me in the crowd of people and challenges me for some reason to a "duel of dance" his words not mine, so me having never played DDR before drunk as hell feeling cocky start talking shit and accept his challenge. Needless to say the kid won in what can only be called a epic "duel of dance" and we actually shook hands and went our seperate ways.

Surprisingly the game of laser tag went fairly well for having 20 completely smashed guys running around a dark room with plastic guns and the only way to see was the strobe lights other than a couple times when one of us would run into a wall or each other.

So we decide it's time to end the night and go home, now it's Jon driving, my roommate Alex sitting shotgun me right behind him and my friend Justin behind Jon, we are almost home and everything was fine but then Alex starts talking about feeling like he was gonna puke and as he was saying that I was rolling up my window because I was getting cold and as soon as my window finished rolling up he just sticks his head out the window and I just hear a gaint splat and my friend Justin sitting next to me yell "what the fuck" I look at my window at it's covered in Alex's puke and you can tell its cheese and nachos and I look over at Justin and he has puke all over his shoulder and face. Somehow Alex's puke swung around the car while going at least 50MPH and hit Justin. Got home we all passed out and woke up the next day feeling great other than the 5 hours we spent cleaning.

Sorry about the long story but I had to share. If you liked this one I have a few other funny ones I will share another time.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Gingerboy507 Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

Gingerboy507 is completely neutral

This is gonna be a long story and I apolgize for that but I think you guys will get a kick out of this.

Last April my 3 roommates and I were throwing a bachelor party for our friend Billy at our house and the 4 of us went out and bought like 10 cases of Coors, 2 bottles of Jager and lots of Vodka and Orange Juice.

So anyways, we spent the whole day cleaning and making food and ended up having everything set up like 3 hours before the party and we had set up a few beer pong tables and decided to play a few games. Fast foward over 2 hours later and about 20 minutes before the guest were to arrive we've realized between the 6 of us there we had drank over 6 cases of Coors and were completely trashed and we had at least 20 people showing up and so when the guest arrived the 6 of us decided to switch to Screwdrivers(Vodka and OJ) to make the beer last longer, terrible idea.

So after about 5 hours of nonstop Beer Pong, Poker(betting with shots instead of money), playing Super Smash Bros. on N64 and eating Nachos all while drinking Screw Drivers, someone decided we should all go play Laser Tag at a arcade that was a 30 minute drive away.

So we all decide who is the soberest(is that a word?)to drive and we split the at least 20 people amoung 4 cars and I hop in shotgun while my roommate Jon is driving and my friend Brandon with a big bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand is sitting in the back along with a couple other people. So sometime has passed and Brandon has to piss real bad and can't hold it anymore and we are on the interstate with cars everywhere, so Brandon rolls down the window and leans out with a cigrette in his mouth and the bottle of jack in one hand and starts peeing. So I'm looking around looking out for cops when I realize that the car behind us has it's windshield wipers on and I think "that's odd it's a beautiful night out" when I see the stream of Brandon's piss flying back at the car. It's a bunch of 20 something guys and their yelling at us so they follow us off the interstate and we our on one of the busiest streets in town on a Saturday night stopped at a red light and the guys are still right behind us yelling shit at us wanting us to pull over so what do I do stopped at a red light surrounded by cars, I hop out the car without my pants on and my ass hanging out and walk to the back of our car and just stand there so they could just look at my sexy ass for what felt like ages and when the light turned green I ran into the car bare ass and we drove straight and they went left never to been seen again.

So FINALLY we arrive at the arcade and all pay for laser tag but we have a 30 minute wait and so we decide to walk around the arcade to kill time when we all find a pack of like 10 people surronding the DDR machine watching these 2 really nerding looking kids play and all of us are amazed in our drunken stupor how talented these kids are. So after they finished the round the kid that won randomly looks at me in the crowd of people and challenges me for some reason to a "duel of dance" his words not mine, so me having never played DDR before drunk as hell feeling cocky start talking shit and accept his challenge. Needless to say the kid won in what can only be called a epic "duel of dance" and we actually shook hands and went our seperate ways.

Surprisingly the game of laser tag went fairly well for having 20 completely smashed guys running around a dark room with plastic guns and the only way to see was the strobe lights other than a couple times when one of us would run into a wall or each other.

So we decide it's time to end the night and go home, now it's Jon driving, my roommate Alex sitting shotgun me right behind him and my friend Justin behind Jon, we are almost home and everything was fine but then Alex starts talking about feeling like he was gonna puke and as he was saying that I was rolling up my window because I was getting cold and as soon as my window finished rolling up he just sticks his head out the window and I just hear a gaint splat and my friend Justin sitting next to me yell "what the fuck" I look at my window at it's covered in Alex's puke and you can tell its cheese and nachos and I look over at Justin and he has puke all over his shoulder and face. Somehow Alex's puke swung around the car while going at least 50MPH and hit Justin. Got home we all passed out and woke up the next day feeling great other than the 5 hours we spent cleaning.

Sorry about the long story but I had to share. If you liked this one I have a few other funny ones I will share another time.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Cobberwebb Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

Cobberwebb is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to Cobberwebb

Boxing day 2011: Had an invite to a gathering at my ex girlfriend's house, wasn't interested. Half a bottle of vodka later thought fuck it and cycled to her house. Drank lots of beer and then I did fuck it. Cycled home the next morning feeling like shit. True story.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 AM
RichardCetrone Offline
n00b

RichardCetrone is completely neutral

One of the other guys decided to fal in my pool. 20 seconds, like I'm hiding in a clothes galaheul after him we drag. He all the sort, but it got wildly drunk. So long we walk into the woods with us in 35 minutes of departure.