Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Apb - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > PC Gaming

PC Gaming Do you prefer gaming on the PC? Then this is the place for you.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:55 AM
egg651 Offline
Seaman (rank up at 50 posts)

egg651 is loved by somebody!
Send a message via Skype™ to egg651
Default Apb

Edit: If youtube isn't working - link.

"APB (All Points Bulletin) is an upcoming massively multiplayer online video game for Microsoft Windows based in urban sprawls and featuring two sides, Enforcement and the Criminals. Players may join either the Enforcers or the Criminals, and form sub-groups in these. The game design is led by David Jones, creator of the original Grand Theft Auto and Crackdown, and is being developed by Realtime Worlds."

So is anyone else interested? Personally, I got in the beta the other day and I cant wait for tonight's playsession.

If you want to sign up for the beta you can do it at the APB site here. I'm not sure but there could still be a few keys lurking around Fileplanet.

Last edited by egg651; 04-03-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Cam-Dog Offline
Very Nearly Nicknamed Cumpuppy

Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.Cam-Dog has proven to be a well liked and respected member of the ship.

This game interests me but only if it comes to PS3 as well. My laptop cant run that kind of stuff.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:03 PM
daCooksta Offline
Petty Officer First Class (rank up at 500 posts)

daCooksta is loved by somebody!

Real Time Worlds?

Didn't they make Crackdown?
Old 04-04-2010, 05:03 AM
egg651 Offline

Yep, they did according to IGN.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

My interest is piqued here, no doubt. I just need to see if this or Star Wars TOR reviews better. My faith in Bioware alone may be enough to make me stay away from this game, as wacky as that sounds.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:07 PM
MrSoft Offline
Petty Officer Third Class (rank up at 100 posts)

MrSoft is loved by somebody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
This game interests me but only if it comes to PS3 as well. My laptop cant run that kind of stuff.
Well put sir. Agreed.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
I'm always a little skiddish about PC games coming to any console, especially a game with as many hotkeys as an MMO would have. I just think of Dragon Age, which wasn't bad on consoles, but was far superior on PCs. Are they expecting to have cross-platform multiplayer in this one?
Old 04-09-2010, 04:32 AM
egg651 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
I'm always a little skiddish about PC games coming to any console, especially a game with as many hotkeys as an MMO would have. I just think of Dragon Age, which wasn't bad on consoles, but was far superior on PCs. Are they expecting to have cross-platform multiplayer in this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
My interest is piqued here, no doubt. I just need to see if this or Star Wars TOR reviews better. My faith in Bioware alone may be enough to make me stay away from this game, as wacky as that sounds.
This game and SWTOR are very different. This game plays pretty much exactly like GTA, but with other players against you in missions as opposed to AI. 80% of that is PvP, the rest is customisation and a bunch of other cools stuff.

(I don't think I said anything not in various trailers there so I should be all right with the NDA)
Old 04-09-2010, 10:52 AM
egg651 Offline

Hate to double post but this deserves you getting a notification- PC Gamer are giving away 10,000 beta keys, so get 'em while they're hot! http://bit.ly/djrPlm
Old 04-21-2010, 11:20 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Reminds me a lot of Grand Theft Auto 4's multi player. Could be a blast.