Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79

Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Alan Wake or Blur - Talkingship Forums

Go Back   Talkingship Forums > Videogames > Console Gaming > XBox 360

XBox 360 For the X-Bots in our family

View Poll Results: Alan Wake or Blur
Alan Wake 4 66.67%
Blur 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2010, 09:46 AM
muttonchop Offline
The Thunder From Down Under

muttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then youmuttonchop is better then you
Send a message via Skype™ to muttonchop
Question Alan Wake or Blur

Okay boys and girls, I need peoples honest opinions. What game should I get? Alan Wake, or Blur?

I just can't decide, they both seem like really good games. If someone who's played both games can give me a comparison, or if you've only played one of them, the pros and cons, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Haven't played either, so I'm of no use to you.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Lokela Offline
Chief Petty Officer (rank up at 1000 posts)

Lokela is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Go for Alan Wake, after you play through it, trade it in for Blur.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:45 AM
djdsf Offline
Community Manager

djdsf has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to djdsf Send a message via Yahoo to djdsf Send a message via Skype™ to djdsf

Blur, because there is multiplayer and we can do gamerights.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Fisherman Offline
Video Game Community Manager

Fisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship CommunityFisherman is becoming a valued member of the Talkingship Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokela View Post
Go for Alan Wake, after you play through it, trade it in for Blur.
This is exactly right. You need to play Alan Wake, but once you're through it, it doesn't hold much value outside of waiting for the DLC episodes. I've heard some mixed reviews about Blur but people have been generally positive about it. All the hands-on experience I have with it is the demo and the beta.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farva View Post
Then it the show began to have an identity crisis. It wouldn't play, we found it in my daughters room trying on a tiara, and it began to have a strange affection for Kenny G.
Was it also drinking a Dinky-Doodle?