Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Talkingship Forums - View Single Post - Resurrect An Old Favorite Kid's Movie
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam-Dog View Post
Jitterbug my friend they ARE remaking The NeverEnding Story!

I loved and still love the cartoons Little Nemo and Rock A' Doodle so maybe they cold make a good remake but I wouldnt bet on it.

I know these are not kid movies but still I'd like to see a remake of Robocop oh wait they are making one.
Um how about a remake of Conan oh there making one of that too.
Please, please please let the Neverending Story remake be good. The last thing my childhood can take is more raping. George Lucas already raped the fuck out of nearly everything I held sacred.