Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 79
Talkingship Forums - View Single Post - Regret Zone 2
Thread: Regret Zone 2
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Jitterbug Offline
Co-Captain of Talkingship

Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!Jitterbug has acheived the ultimate rep rank!  Congratulations on being universally loved in the Talkingship Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadDoG View Post
So we all have games we regret getting rid of. But I'm sure we all have games we wish we had never bought. I'll never understand how people trade in games when the depreciation is so sharp. I refuse... but then of course I'm stuck with some serious buyer's remorse on my shelf.

A couple of mine are:

Super Paper Mario
Assassin's Creed
Modern Warfare 2
and let the hate fly.... God of War III
You would not believe the hate that has been tossed my way after I bitched about God of War 3 on the show. Sony Fanboys FTW! But I agree, God of War 3 is on my list. Next up is Left 4 Dead 2. I really don't care for it. I don't think it is anywhere near as fun as the first one.

You can get some use out of that copy of Modern Warfare 2 by joining us on Saturday. I think there is literally just ONE spot left. So if you are interested, get over to the thread now and post up.